Heard High School graduate dies in ho...

Heard High School graduate dies in horrific Troup Co. crash

There are 2 comments on the The Heard Citizen story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Heard High School graduate dies in horrific Troup Co. crash. In it, The Heard Citizen reports that:

According to reports by Gordy Wright, a Georgia State Patrol spokesperson, the crash occurred at 6:40 p.m. on West Point Road in Lagrange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heard Citizen.

Deborah nobley

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
My prays r with the family in this time of pain ,gid bless
angie2013

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
hear a one yr also passed away prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troup County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers build family fence so dog isn't chained Sep '17 Bucket209 1
News Hogansville man publishes Western novel (Jun '16) Aug '17 indict rodent raphan 11
News Florida murder suspect holed up in West Point m... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Just AnotherAsshole 2
News Troup County Extension agent: Fall garden rambl... (Sep '15) Sep '15 mosquitoguy 1
News Letter: Why are schools teaching Islam, not Chr... (Sep '15) Sep '15 steve 11
News Funky Buddha Brewery To Open Craft Food Counter... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Deasel Withershins 2
Updated: Officer arrested after car hits house (Mar '15) Mar '15 shantivazbandy 1
More from around the web