Trinity County Woman Arrested For Mur...

Trinity County Woman Arrested For Murder; Body Not Found For Six Days

There are 5 comments on the KRCR story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Trinity County Woman Arrested For Murder; Body Not Found For Six Days. In it, KRCR reports that:

A Trinity County woman was arrested for the murder of a man whose body wasn't found for six days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRCR.

Erlinda Selma Pickle

Federal Way, WA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
She needs pay what she has done.Murder is very serious crime.
Erlinda Selma Pickle

Federal Way, WA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
My deep sympathy to the family who lost thier love ones. She needs to be punish. Nobody is above the law!!!!
luisa luna

AOL

#3 Aug 29, 2012
She is a very cold woman. Hope it is justice.
Robyn Shelley Amore

Weaverville, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2015
Erlinda Selma Pickle wrote:
She needs pay what she has done.Murder is very serious crime.
Actually Selma you need to pay for what you have done which is murdered my father Thomas Albert Pickle...
Meaka

Manteca, CA

#5 Aug 14, 2015
luisa luna wrote:
She is a very cold woman. Hope it is justice.
Good luck with that one they usually make their own laws in those tiny towns and if u got money
Better for you. Sad but true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USGS Erroneously Reports 5.1-M Quake Near Redding (May '15) May '15 Sam 1
News Homicide Investigation Leads to Body Found in B... (Sep '12) Jan '14 Antoinette 7
News Northern California wildfires grow, 23 homes in... (Sep '12) Sep '12 sarah 4
News $10 million claim filed against Trinity County ... (Sep '11) Jan '12 TIME 6
News In Trinity County, a mountain of pot plagues co... (Nov '10) Nov '11 meakahorse 2
News Work on fiber optic line underway, additional g... (Aug '11) Nov '11 Shasta County Res... 2
Ruth Lake Fire (Sep '11) Sep '11 High Country Harrold 1
More from around the web