Fire Kills Two In Trinity County

Oct 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRCR

A house fire in the Trinity Pines area of Trinity County, near Hayfork, has left two people dead.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2011
cooper

Union City, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
we will miss them both
Deb Oliver

Vacaville, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2010
This was my Uncle, my moms little brother & even though I haven't seen him in quite awhile, I will miss him very much!! My mom & his sisters are devastated with the news!! Rest in peace Uncle chet (even though you liked the name Frank better, you're still our Uncle Chet!).
colleen

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2010
uncle chet you will be forever loved and greatly missed
Mike and Becky

AOL

#4 Oct 9, 2010
We have lost great neighbors and friends. We will miss them both terribly.
good bye trinity pines

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2010
This was no accident. They witsessed the ripoff that took place nextdoor by that fuckin tweeker jessie and his associates. They ripped off a number of my neighbors and my nightwatch found them creeping around my place. He just got arrested for shooting up a car and made bail. That dude has a death wish ripping off people like that. I hope he gets his soon.
LOCKANDLOADED

Oakley, CA

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Your info is right on .And when you say they witnessed . I think i know what you are saying .Could you give up the name of the road his property is on thanks...
bookauthor

Elverta, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2011
LOCKANDLOADED wrote:
Your info is right on .And when you say they witnessed . I think i know what you are saying .Could you give up the name of the road his property is on thanks...
corner of Pine Forest Drive and Horseshoe Loop -- nw corner, hay stacked in driveway

would love to know what you know
LOCKANDLOADED

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 26, 2011
bookauthor wrote:
<quoted text>
corner of Pine Forest Drive and Horseshoe Loop -- nw corner, hay stacked in driveway
would love to know what you know
thanks for the info just wanted to make sure its the same jesse we are talking about .My info is there was grows being ripped off that night in the area of the fire and the sheriff or sheriffs where told about it that night .The abcs of covering your tracks is burn the evidence .
bookauthor

Elverta, CA

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Adjacent rear border "vicinity" enough? Such that the deputy at the fire could have walked to the back of the fire property and witnessed it? Had dispatch radioed him? Assuming dispatch got at least two calls about it?

Hope like hell the family is on this..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homicide Investigation Leads to Body Found in B... (Sep '12) Jan '14 Antoinette 7
Northern California wildfires grow, 23 homes in... (Sep '12) Sep '12 sarah 4
Trinity County Woman Arrested For Murder; Body ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 luisa luna 3
$10 million claim filed against Trinity County ... (Sep '11) Jan '12 TIME 6
In Trinity County, a mountain of pot plagues co... (Nov '10) Nov '11 meakahorse 2
Work on fiber optic line underway, additional g... (Aug '11) Nov '11 Shasta County Res... 2
Ruth Lake Fire (Sep '11) Sep '11 High Country Harrold 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Trinity County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••