Soperton Teen Gets Life in Home Invasion Murder

Jun 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ-TV

A Soperton teenager will serve life in prison in the beating death of an 88-year-old woman last year.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2011
Atlanta Housewife

Temple, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Did he give Ms. Willaims a choice to live. I don't think so. Then I think the bastard should fry.
Pathetic

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Lets feed him 3 warm meals a day,make sure he is warm in the winter and cool in the summer for about 15 years.Then we will probably make sure he is rehabilitated,let him out on parrole so he can do it all over again.The good ol American justice system way.
So sad

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Pathetic wrote:
Lets feed him 3 warm meals a day,make sure he is warm in the winter and cool in the summer for about 15 years.Then we will probably make sure he is rehabilitated,let him out on parrole so he can do it all over again.The good ol American
justice system way.
Think the article stated he would not be elligle for parole! Hope this is the case but think what this is gonna cost the state of ga as young as he is & if he has a long life!! Such a shame.
what

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

maybe someone will shove a knife deep into his throat upon his arrival since our judicial system cannot get it right...just rely on karma
Pathetic

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Think the article stated he would not be elligle for parole! Hope this is the case but think what this is gonna cost the state of ga as young as he is & if he has a long life!! Such a shame.
I posted that before it came out in the paper.Maybe he will live to be 100 and be in misery everyday of it.
Disturbed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Fry the son of a b!t ch
Johnny

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

Look you Blockheaded rednecks go to his family and his pregnant girl friend his 78 year old grand mother tell her her only grandson should fry you ignorant idiots you don't even know what happened past what soperton sherrifs say I knew Jordan he was my best friend and I know the story so let's make sure y'all get it right before u disgrace a young kid who died in jail beaten to death and didn't even know why he had some inner demons he had a horrible child hood and he was fucked up on drugs u can get from the dollar general he was very depressed started taking so many of these (skittles) he didn't even know who he was when this happened he woke up in jail and had to have somebody else tell him what he did he was a good guy honestly if anything the state should have helped him not killed him they should have got him some sort of mental help you guys are did tacit his family that can easily just type in his name and this shit pulls up that kid who y'all are completely shit talking out of reason has a mother a father people that love him close friends and he didn't deserve what he got I'd do anyhang for another day with Jordan don't quote on shit you know nothing about
i dont care

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Tell the old lady that is dead and gone this bull shit u need be in jail with him. I reckon he was on drugs the first time he got locked up to oh well he should have woke up
goodness

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Did he die in prison? I did not hear that.
Ktn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Block headed rednecks? Why does this have to be racist? If he was white, would it still be a race issue? Im sure you probaly wouldnt have .02 if it was a underpriveledged white kid who done the crime. And if you want one more day worth him, go kill a defenseless elderly lady, im sure you could see his demented ass then. Im livid that he is still wasting good oxygen that someone else could breathe, im even more livid that my tax dollars that raised him must now be used to house, feed and clothe his useless soul, I hope he has to experience half of what ms williams family had to go through. blame it on the drugs, yeah, right, because someone rammed them down his throat. He knew exactly what he was doing. Words can't express the hatred I have for this young man. And then again, you defend him, because you were his friend, what if it was your sister, brother, mother, grandmother? You are a sick individual, you justify his actions because of your relationship with him? Get real, he done a unforgivable thing, now he should die, die a painful slow death. Matter of fact, who are you?
Mavrick

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

I wish it was up to me. The tax payers would not have to pay to support his sorry ass.He would get the kind of help he needs.Quick,fast,an in a hurry.
Ktn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

A quick squeeze of a trigger.....
YALL KNOW

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Bring back the electric chair!!! Now that would be a jolt!!
Ktn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

No racism intended, but id rather see him hung, or starved to death, put him in a glass cage beside the fountain, that would be a crime deterent.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Treutlen County Discussions

Search the Treutlen County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash Found at Scene of Fatal Treutlen Fire (Oct '10) Nov '13 Leave It Be 38
Treutlen Jail Closed After Escape (Apr '08) Oct '11 i dont care 140
County Commissioners (Jul '08) Sep '10 Leo 5
Treulten County School Site Has Some Concerned ... (Dec '09) Sep '10 Black and White Cookie 35
ethanol plant (Aug '09) Aug '09 lonbob 1
State land conservation passes 100,000 acre mark (Feb '09) Feb '09 Judy Berman 3
Christian Family Center (New Life Program) in S... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Judy Berman 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••