Advisory still in effect

There are 1 comment on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Feb 15, 2010, titled Advisory still in effect. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Morning commuters should be in store for some slippery conditions with snowfall from Sunday night that is expected to continue through this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

Frustrated

Brevard, NC

#1 Feb 15, 2010
I am frustrated waking up to a slick driveway and inches of snow in Transylvania County on a scheduled court day in Henderson County. Upon calling the clerk of superior courts I became even more upset to find out that I may receive a failure to appear for something as out of my control as snow. I am guessing that I am not the only one unable to get there this morning Henderson county jail will prob be full tomorrow if this is the case. Also, I was shocked to find out that Henderson County Courts do not have a posted inclement weather policy posted anywhere on the internet that i can find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transylvania County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steep Canyon Rangers headline Brevard fest (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mouse-Mickey 1
News Two cases of La Crosse encephalitis in WNC (Jul '08) Jul '11 Gabriela Mendez 12
News Tornado warning issued for parts of WNC (May '09) Apr '11 ray 62
News Murder suspect at large; victim identified in R... (Apr '11) Apr '11 babymama 2
News Transylvania County sheriff enters the race (Jan '10) Oct '10 Loretta 8
News Asheville firefighter resigns following arrest (Jun '10) Aug '10 Dodged a bullet 4
News Dad charged with murder of toddler (Nov '09) Nov '09 Melisa 1
More from around the web