Still on Trail of Missing Hiker

Still on Trail of Missing Hiker

There are 3 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Still on Trail of Missing Hiker. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Authorties from three states are searching north Georgia for another victim of Gary Hilton -- the man accused of murdering Meredith Emerson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

hounddog

Commerce, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2008
Given what Hilton did with Emerson, John Bryant's body might not even be in those mountains.
NClady

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jan 26, 2008
I think they should search around the Ducktown area.....in park and wooded locations and forestry places.....since he used the ATM card there that belong them....therefore he probably had to have the man alive at the time to be able to get the password....don't think he would travel all the way back to GA to dispose of the body....just seems to reason to me that he would have wanted to get rid of it soon afterwards and somewhere typical of the other locations he has chosen previously.....he seems to favor wooded areas and parks.....still also think he is involved with the disappearance of the Athens, GA girl who was last seen in a park there with her dog and then the dog shows up at her home without it's leash and no one has seen her since.....I think she probably didn't have any ATM card on her person and was not of any use to him.....financially wise so I think when you do find her body it will also be traced back to this evil man.....doesn't make since that he won't tell where the husband is....he is already been connected with the wife's death....why not help the investigation....that can only help his case.....at this point.....plus who knows how many others are out there that people haven't linked to this case because they haven't gotten as much exposure as these particular cases.....or people haven't put two and two together and realized he might be involved.....I am sure they will never find the husband alive....but it would seem that his attorney would want to work with the police to get him to tell where they are located....but I think they need to check the Ducktown, TN area....very carefully....just a gut feeling....I never thought they would find the Emerson girl in the mountain area where she disappeared.....I told my husband that from day one....because of the dog showing up and all....I felt she was located somewhere near that store area.....because of the bloody clothing, etc.....just common sense.....hope they find these people and put people's family members minds to rest....the least this evil man can do....
NClady

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jan 26, 2008
hounddog wrote:
Given what Hilton did with Emerson, John Bryant's body might not even be in those mountains.
;;;;I agree with you never thought they would find her body there either.....totally agree....think he would have left it near the last local where he used the ATM in Ducktown, TN.....he left the Florida woman in Florida....the wife in NC mountains and Emerson near where her clothing was found in a wooded area.....stands to reason he will be found near where last place he used card to me.....I don't think he would have taken him back to NC mountain area....just makes no sense to me....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USGS reports 2.3 magnitude earthquake near Hiaw... (Mar '15) Apr '17 Facts 11
News Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top spotted at Anderson Waf... Mar '17 Rockkirby 2
puppies (Jul '16) Jul '16 Bir 1
Hughes Net (Mar '14) Jun '16 Pancake 2
News Resources (May '16) May '16 Bill Clinton 3
kids getting picked on in school (Aug '15) Jan '16 I Care 2
Christine Storms Beginnings of a Universal Witc... (Jun '10) Aug '15 Pam Hannigan 62
More from around the web