Black Man's Killing in Georgia Eludes...

Black Man's Killing in Georgia Eludes Spotlight

There are 1 comment on the Post-gazette.com story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Black Man's Killing in Georgia Eludes Spotlight. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

LYONS, Ga. -- Norman Neesmith was sleeping in his home on a rural farm road here in onion country when a noise woke him up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

ga thick

United States

#1 May 9, 2012
I've lived in toombs county for 31 years. U know what im about to say is disturbing. However, i was not surprised to read this news article. I have experienced racism in so many different situations. I am native amarican and german. So my skin is bronze. My husband is hiapanic and we have 3 children. So you could only imagine what we have experienced. I made up my mind along time ago that the only thing i can do is raise my children to be proud of who they are and respect everyone else too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toombs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vidalia lawyer who stole from clients gets 8 ye... (Nov '15) Mar '16 Racketown 3
News Lyons Police Chief Busted on Drug Charges (Sep '11) Mar '16 Jack Johnson 40
Morgan Lacey (Feb '16) Feb '16 Kenny 1
News Vidalia officer charged with statutory rape gra... (Apr '15) May '15 Bocephus 4
News Santa visits 165th Airlift Wing (Dec '14) Dec '14 Polar 1
News Candidates Qualify (Mar '14) Mar '14 Constituent 1
News Officials: Video poker machines seized for ille... (Mar '10) Feb '14 Chow Down 2
More from around the web