Missed Child Support Payments: Deadbeat Dad or a Father Misunderstood?

There are 3 comments on the ABC 4 story from May 25, 2010, titled Missed Child Support Payments: Deadbeat Dad or a Father Misunderstood?. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

A Tooele County man behind bars, is on a hunger strike, starving himself because he says he cannot get justice in the court system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

BParent

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 26, 2010
It's my understanding that the Judge in this case, Henroid, jailed a woman a few years back for texting in his court room. She wasn't disrupting the proceedings, the Judge just felt like putting her in jail for 30 days much like he felt like putting Kenyon in jail for 30 days only Kenyon is in maximum security. Kenyon has no prior criminal history AT ALL. Hmm, I wonder about things like this. Things like this make me so curious. I'm also curious as to why Judge Henroid is still on the bench after being violent against his wife and trying to commit suicide? What's up with that?
Dadave

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 29, 2010
wait till your a father who has custady im suppossed to get $110 a month in support my ex wife is in arrears of $8900 she has a job but yet ORS has failed to collect she has only made 2 payments in the past 5 years. also included is her part of the insurance.

there needs to be changes in out family court systems today from ploticians DCFS,judges, police , therapist,G>A>L> lawyers. they are all blood suckers and are agaisnt the american constitution as it was written. they have destroyed what made this country great our families.
bigbrother

Logan, UT

#3 Jun 2, 2010
I agree third district has a few tards like hemroid, and duce brubeck in summit co.from what ive seen in his court he is to senile to see a real criminal the cops bring them in and the judges let em go,why would a cop want to do what is right with idiots like that on the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tooele County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5. 2nd hearing on wood burning ban brings mixed... Feb '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Bones fragments may offer answers in soldier's ... (May '12) May '12 Linda 1
News Bone fragments may provide answers in soldier's... (May '12) May '12 Jill 1
News Deputy uses Taser on woman during Broadway pursuit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Jessica 1
News Volunteers plan Sunday search for missing Dugwa... (Jul '11) Jul '11 What 1
News Female teacher fired for physical altercation w... (Nov '10) May '11 George j 3
News K2 is not the same as marijuana and to call it ... (Nov '10) Mar '11 Mike Peters 3
More from around the web