Hanna officially launches campaign fo...

Hanna officially launches campaign for 22nd district

There are 4 comments on the WKTV story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Hanna officially launches campaign for 22nd district. In it, WKTV reports that:

Congressman Richard Hanna officially kicked off his campaign Wednesday in Utica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#1 Oct 5, 2012
"Hanna says he wants voters to send him back to Washington so he can focus on his goal of renewing upstate New York."

The best part is, he can say it with a straight face.

How's that been working out for you, upstate NY?
For Hanna

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
In a Congress and government that has such lowered expectations we could do far worse. Hanna has done some good and so far no big scandals. I'm not even interested in hearing about the other candidate repub or dem.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#3 Oct 5, 2012
I'm just not interested in elected officials who will fight for me. Fighting just don't feed the bulldog.

I want someone who gets things done.
liberal

Holden, MA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Hanna hasnt done anything. Throw the bum out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkins County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Standoff In Danby Continues For Over 24 Hours Jan '15 Drug War Scam 1
News Police charge three in Dryden heroin raid (Feb '14) Aug '14 cny 8
News Local Legislators To Sue For Unredacted Power P... (Sep '13) Sep '13 David Dittman 1
News Flooding in Cortland & Tompkins Counties (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jim Frary 1
News Judge to decide on Vestal property assessment d... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Richard Wright 1
dairy farms (Nov '12) Nov '12 searching 1
News Adele top winner with 6 Grammys (Feb '12) Feb '12 Arch Stanton 2
More from around the web