Unions rallies includes 'Buy American...

Unions rallies includes 'Buy American' calls

There are 1 comment on the The Star Press Muncie News story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Unions rallies includes 'Buy American' calls. In it, The Star Press Muncie News reports that:

Union members who took part in weekend rallies across Indiana mixed complaints about the nation's recent job losses with calls for consumers to 'Buy American.' The workers rallied Saturday as part of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press Muncie News.

Not Buyin It

Rockford, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2009
Unions promote Buy American, while demonstrating in their Nike shoes, shirts, jackets and the likes after having just left their homes after watching the big game on their Sony big screen. When I see all this non american stuff out at the curb in front of your house, I will start to feel sorry for you. Until then you are part of your own problem. As for all that the UAW does for us, we all contirbute to the tax base, and we don't ask everyone else to support us. Get a real job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippecanoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tipton dedicates State Fair Band Day performanc... Aug '15 Kzp 1
Cellphone search warrant denied in homicide case (Jan '15) Jan '15 relative 1
News Lafayette police shooting review awaits results... (Feb '12) Jan '15 callie Javon sister 11
News New ISP troopers hit the road (Aug '14) Aug '14 Idealist101 1
News Zeman to challenge Donat for judgeship (Jan '14) Jan '14 NoZeman 1
News Same-sex couples seeking marriage could be char... (Jul '13) Jul '13 DNF 7
Kemp Wagoner Wagener Waggoner family descendant... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kathie 1
More from around the web