ironmaiden5108

Coatesville, IN

#1 Dec 18, 2009
i was in court today for what i thought was justice, WRONG ,,,they gave larry cox a 50 year sentence for his second conviction of child molestation. the judge must have money now. mr. cox was looking at a minimum of 210 years for his actions his attourney ask for leiniency with a 100 year sentence the prosecutor sked for 175 and all the S.O..B. GOT WAS A 50 YEAR SENTENCE ONLY DOING HALF OF THAT WITCH WILL PUT HIM BACK ON THE STREET ALLOWING HIM TO DO SOME MORE CHILDREN I AM SO ASHAMED OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM FOR LETTING PEOPLE LIKE LLARRY COX GET AWAY WITH SUCH HORRINDOUS CRIMES , AND AS I SAT AND WATCHED HIS GROTESK MOTHER AND SISTER SUPPORT HIM I HAD TO ASK MYSELF ,WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH??? PEOPLE LIKE LARRY COX DO NOT REHABILTATE THEY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VICIM WHY SHOULD WE LET THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GET AWAY WITH THIS??? WHERE DO WE BEGIN NOW???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippecanoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug 20 Idealist101 1
Zeman to challenge Donat for judgeship (Jan '14) Jan '14 NoZeman 1
Same-sex couples seeking marriage could be char... (Jul '13) Jul '13 DNF 7
Kemp Wagoner Wagener Waggoner family descendant... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kathie 1
New Attica police chief named (Oct '12) Feb '13 Harper 3
2nd female Indiana justice to take formal oath (Dec '12) Dec '12 USS Liberty 1
Purdue frats, sororities take break from drinking (Sep '10) Dec '12 tod 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••