2 kilos of cocaine seized on I-65; 2 held

An Illinois man was arrested today after a traffic stop that led to the seizure of two kilos of cocaine on I-65 Tippecanoe County, according to Indiana State Police. Full Story
clueless

Fortville, IN

#9 Mar 13, 2008
What is cocaine? Any relation to michael caine?
fried chicken watermelon

Richardson, TX

#11 Mar 13, 2008
they didn't get their cut, and did him in

sholda paid the man, shoulda paid the man!
ObamasGayMuslimS temCell

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 13, 2008
If we took all the money for the stadium and new library and art museum and gave it to the poor, this would never have happened.

It was a delivery to George Bush.
Mr Obvious

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2008
Phew, no IU players or Pacers. We dodged another bullet on that one.
Chris Michaels

Allentown, PA

#16 Mar 13, 2008
I wonder if The Indiana Genral Assembly gave permission to the State Police to disrupt this illegal immigrants business activity?
truthprevails

Elmwood Park, IL

#17 Mar 13, 2008
Just another case of mexicans looking for a "better life". Wake up stupid politicians.
Big Henry

Concord, CA

#18 Mar 14, 2008
Crimeny! Who's stupid enough to allow a no-warrant road-side search? This guy, I guess......
xxx

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Mar 14, 2008
Why?
Twisted Sister

Plano, TX

#20 Mar 14, 2008
ObamasGayMuslimStemCell wrote:
If we took all the money for the stadium and new library and art museum and gave it to the poor, this would never have happened.
It was a delivery to George Bush.
Yeah right! Give everything to the poor who are poor because of George Bush. If you can afford a pair of tongs, purchase them and pull your head out.

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#21 Mar 14, 2008
hillbillary clinton wrote:
Two kilos...speaking as an ignorant american, why can't they use pounds instead of kilos
Yes, it is true. The only group of people to sucessfully convert to the metric system in the United States are the drug dealers. Makes me proud to be an Americian.
A EFFIN MEN

Richardson, TX

#22 Mar 14, 2008
Colts4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is true. The only group of people to sucessfully convert to the metric system in the United States are the drug dealers. Makes me proud to be an Americian.
me 2
concerned citizen

Pryor, OK

#23 Mar 14, 2008
It's called the Latino connection!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippecanoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cellphone search warrant denied in homicide case Jan 20 relative 1
Lafayette police shooting review awaits results... (Feb '12) Jan 7 callie Javon sister 11
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug '14 Idealist101 1
Zeman to challenge Donat for judgeship (Jan '14) Jan '14 NoZeman 1
Same-sex couples seeking marriage could be char... (Jul '13) Jul '13 DNF 7
Kemp Wagoner Wagener Waggoner family descendant... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kathie 1
New Attica police chief named (Oct '12) Feb '13 Harper 3
More from around the web