Body found at Purdue

Body found at Purdue

There are 4 comments on the WLFI Lafayette story from Dec 2, 2008, titled Body found at Purdue. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

A man was found dead near Hawkins Hall on Purdue's campus early Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

get real

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Purdue will come up with another excuse!
Luquee

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Dec 2, 2008
In my opinion, I think finding a dead body on campus right outside of a dorm building is a BIG DEAL and the fact that Purdue has issued virtualy no statement or even bothered to inform people is disturbing to me.
Pancakes

AOL

#3 Dec 3, 2008
You'd think a university would be better at heading-off-at-the-pass statements, but no, they just let the discovery evolve at its own slow, careful pace, before even reassuring the living that there should be no deathly worries that an as yet unidentified male was found dead on the ground near a dorm.

Don't want to interfere with that big ball game tonight at Mackey with the ultra-guests Duke and the legendary Coach K.
teacher

Fremont, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2008
This is a tragic story. The "body" was a very sweet, thoughtful, intelligent person. He comes from a supportive, warm family who grieves a great loss. I was his 6th grade English teacher, and I would love to see Purdue honor his life in a sensitive way that reaches beyond a police blotter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippecanoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tipton dedicates State Fair Band Day performanc... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kzp 1
Cellphone search warrant denied in homicide case (Jan '15) Jan '15 relative 1
News Lafayette police shooting review awaits results... (Feb '12) Jan '15 callie Javon sister 11
News New ISP troopers hit the road (Aug '14) Aug '14 Idealist101 1
News Zeman to challenge Donat for judgeship (Jan '14) Jan '14 NoZeman 1
News Same-sex couples seeking marriage could be char... (Jul '13) Jul '13 DNF 7
Kemp Wagoner Wagener Waggoner family descendant... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kathie 1
More from around the web