David Hubbard
stating the facts

Corinth, MS

#1 Jan 18, 2011
I know that David Hubbard is the coroner of Tippah County, but does that make him an upstanding citizen? I hear he has had at least two kids with other women besides his wife. I've heard he cheated on his wife with not only one woman but two. He doesn't even have anything to do with the kids is what I have been told. I do not see how anyone could support a man who does this. I would not even refer to him as being a man because a real man would not do that to children.
gossip column

Ripley, MS

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Let those without sin cast the first stone. "I heard" is nothing short of gossip. If you don't see it with your own eyes it's not worth repeating.
president

Ripley, MS

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Why would you want to get on here and post something like that? It is very obvious that you are trying to hurt this man but moreso that you are jealous of him. It's people like you that should not be allowed on this site. I've known David and his wife for many years and this is just uncalled for!
Y not

Ridgeland, MS

#4 Mar 29, 2012
I agree 'I heard' is a bunch of crap!!!!! If you don't know stuff for sure you shouldn't be running your mouth.
being nosey

Ripley, MS

#5 Aug 18, 2013
ppl always like talking behind others back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Childers 19 hr kim 1
Andreas reveres (Feb '17) Sep 5 Mama 2
crookit azz tommy garrett (Jan '11) Aug 23 Lea ann 5
Beautiful cops in Tippah county Jul '17 Bunny 1
Michael Meeks Jun '17 Chick 1
Tiffany box Jun '17 Pussykat 1
married man playing hard (Jan '13) May '17 shenasty 8
More from around the web