Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Do u really think its appropriate to have a site like this where people are maliciously slandered by people who hide behind fake names? Where are the Christian love we take such pride in? Why can't this site be about uplifting people in need or in crisis? No it's usually gossip & lies against our fellow man! How would it feel if you personally became a topic here & ur family became the subject of awful gossip what if u lost ur job bc of some mean spirited redneck?
TRUST NO ONE

Ripley, MS

#2 Jun 6, 2012
totally agree
Y not

Ripley, MS

#3 Aug 29, 2012
I agree as well, people can get on here and run other people into the ground when they probably aren't Ny better than the person they're talking about. A lot of two faced cowards
ripley2012

Pocatello, ID

#4 Oct 11, 2012
well tippah county has one fat ass girl that thinks she is the shit and likes to go by different names but hello u need to post a different pic with the fake name not ur real pic dumbass,as well as has a fake fb page and fake pics on it, do i need to just tell u who she is hell when she walks u would thinks it was a herd of elephants coming thru..
kat

Tucker, GA

#5 May 14, 2013
This is the truth if I've ever heard it!!!!!!!
ialreadyknow
#6 May 23, 2013
ripley2012 wrote:
well tippah county has one fat ass girl that thinks she is the shit and likes to go by different names but hello u need to post a different pic with the fake name not ur real pic dumbass,as well as has a fake fb page and fake pics on it, do i need to just tell u who she is hell when she walks u would thinks it was a herd of elephants coming thru..
We wouldnt be talking about Brittany Dunham would we??? Talk about psycho!!
ride me hard

Walnut, MS

#7 May 27, 2014
they have to talking about her b.c she thinks she is a queen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tippah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Grant Fri Mom 5
Jeanne Hopkins (Sep '15) May 26 Just another person 8
Nicky Brock May 26 Just another person 9
Jimmie mullins & lisa davis May 8 Captain america 3
trump rally! Apr '16 know body knows 1
Who's she seeing? Mar '16 Nosey rosey 1
matt thrasher! Mar '16 know body knows 1
More from around the web