Former Stock Show leader dies

Former Stock Show leader dies

There are 1 comment on the Star-Telegram.com story from Dec 28, 2006, titled Former Stock Show leader dies. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

W.R. "Trey" Watt III, whose family has overseen the Fort Worth Stock Show for six decades, has died at his family's Throckmorton ranch, friends said.

[via Star-Telegram.com]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

michelle Pearson

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2007
Trey is the love of my life, I miss him dearly, every day is a struggle,this was never suppose to happen. My life will never be the same without him, he took me with him when he left this world. I was so fortunate to be loved by him. every day was a blessing with him, he loved everyone and would give the shirt off his back to anyone.If only everyone could have a heart as big as his. My heart will always be filled with the sweet memories of my dear cowboy.He is looking down on all of us.My heart is torn everyday. everyone needs to love everyday, you dont know what one day can deliver you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Throckmorton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Land investment nets $200K for Upshur schools (Dec '09) Dec '11 patriot 7