flush it

Baxley, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2010
to all you stupid wifes.they all cheat i can tell you enough aout your old man that you would have know other choise but believe.
hottail

Baxley, GA

#2 Jun 21, 2010
lmao.now do we know who the rip off company was? hummmm i think from lumber city.yes you know who they are.how many builders are there?cant call any names but his private dont work any more.that dont stop him.if she only knew.then i think she does when she jumps his azz she hits the nail on the head so when he tells me about it we cant believe how she knows so much when all she does is set in that house. but then she know how he is.even way back in the day and they dont change.he cant leave my hottail alone.and his son is just like him.i just think its time to give him what he has been asking for.i wouldnt do this but he has two faces all that to the public and a cheaten dog ever chance he gets.she need to take every thing you got.but then she makes her rounds to.not like she use to all that fat.looks like she is 9 months ready to drop.stop waren. them big shirts.but then nothing else will fit around that belly weard looking toothpick legs fat back that goes around the belly.but he knows she has screwed him over time and time again.abortion after abortion.then off to prison for her.
hottail

Baxley, GA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
i just think its time for them to get what is comming to them.and im going to give it to them sorry you dirty old man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Telfair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telfair Prison guard arrested 11 hr Mad Wife 1
telfair county is corrupt and will always be co... Dec 7 atlantaheat73 1
Dead body found in Dodge County (May '14) Nov 26 Family member 11
Major Fight Puts 2 Telfair State Prison Dorms o... (Nov '11) Oct '14 kelly 25
Deputies: Man had weapon of mass destruction11:... Aug '14 AntiBloomy 1
Large fight a Renegades Night Club in Scotland GA Jul '14 Civil Citizen 1
Illegal Gambling Machines (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web