Boyfriend Arrested in Sexual Assault,...

Boyfriend Arrested in Sexual Assault, Killing of 2-Year-Old

There are 7 comments on the NBC Dallas - Fort Worth story from May 2, 2010, titled Boyfriend Arrested in Sexual Assault, Killing of 2-Year-Old. In it, NBC Dallas - Fort Worth reports that:

A man is in jail accused of sexually assaulting and killing his girlfriend's two-year-old daughter, Fort Worth Police said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas - Fort Worth.

Justice for Brelynn

Morristown, TN

#1 May 2, 2010
Hope this man gets the same treatment in prison that he suffered on this precious little girl.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2010
I have to believe that this man will suffer the way this little girl suffered. What a sick person!
nothing suprise me

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 3, 2010
I'm a nieghbor to the grandmother .and GOD sit's HIGH and LOOKS low
WTF KillDisMan

Nederland, TX

#5 May 7, 2010
I think this punk should be put under the jail matter of fact he need to be put in the middle of a field torchered and beat then everyone including that babys momma and daddy should STONE the dumb pervert! But in reality justice will prevail for this princess the lord will not let this just flyy by! O an that lady KARMA yea she real and dont play!
Go to SA 30

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 13, 2010
@ Nothing surprise me ... I have an organization on facebook and would like you to give the grandmother our information and let us know if there family need anything. We are a group over men and women over 30 that has been through life trials and tribulations and my heart hurts on this story and I dont know what we can do but if its anything please let us know...
justice4all

Rowland Heights, CA

#7 May 14, 2010
What's up with the $50,000.00 bond? This murdering child molesters bond should be at least
$1,000,000,000.00
its all most over

Lexington, MO

#8 May 15, 2010
he will get death sentence , texas is good at that ...thank the lord above ...... kansas city has a bad problem with this lately happening alot , but its been the babies daddies doing it . but jesus said bless the little children ..may god be with the families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarrant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Guide: Texas 'affluenza' teen heads to adu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Susan Burton Randolph (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karra 4
News Texas man accused of impregnating 12-year-old Apr '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Police: Sitter often left babies alone (Aug '06) Feb '16 amandak0679 23
News Pair indicted on murder charges; witnesses say ... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Acguy7 22
News Skeletal remains identified (Mar '09) Jan '16 Thinker 30
News The Latest: Lawyers: 'Affluenza' teen's mom did... Jan '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
More from around the web