Killeen woman killed in rollover acci...

Killeen woman killed in rollover accident in Mansfield

There are 4 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Aug 8, 2011, titled Killeen woman killed in rollover accident in Mansfield. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

By Deanna Boyd A 23-year-old Killeen woman was killed Sunday afternoon after she was thrown from a car during a rollover wreck in Mansfield.Sarah Morris was pronounced dead at the scene at 4:23 p.m., according to the Tarrant County medical examiner's office.A male driver of the four-door Scion and a 3-week old boy who had been secured in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

MURO

Garden City, MI

#1 Aug 8, 2011
My deepest thoughts go out to Sarah and her family. Not only was she a fellow soilder but a friend who even on her worst day could make you laugh. Prayers to Morris to get better to be with his son who has now lost his mother. My you rest in peace and knowing your Gods angle now, I know I have somebody great looking down on me.
SSG Burnett

Iraq

#2 Aug 9, 2011
I only got the pleasure of working with you SPC Morris a few times. You were always sweet and you worked hard. I will keep your family in my prayers. Once again it is heart breaking to lose yet another soldier, and a child to lose his mother.

Deepest Sympathy,

SSG Burnett
E Co. 1-229th AVN REGT.
Constance Couch

Alvarado, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2011
My husband witnessed this horrific accident and turned around to help her. He said that another lady stopped and said hold my hand, all we can do now is pray. R.I.P Sarah.
Edie Campbell

Mansfield, TX

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Constance. I just saw this message. I wish I had known about this before. The police told me about a witness. Wish I knew more about what happened to my daughter. If you see this. Please respond. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarrant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Guide: Texas 'affluenza' teen heads to adu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Susan Burton Randolph (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karra 4
News Texas man accused of impregnating 12-year-old Apr '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Police: Sitter often left babies alone (Aug '06) Feb '16 amandak0679 23
News Pair indicted on murder charges; witnesses say ... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Acguy7 22
News Skeletal remains identified (Mar '09) Jan '16 Thinker 30
News The Latest: Lawyers: 'Affluenza' teen's mom did... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
More from around the web