Attorneys: Brain-Dead Texas Woman's F...

Attorneys: Brain-Dead Texas Woman's Fetus 'Abnormal'

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Attorneys: Brain-Dead Texas Woman's Fetus 'Abnormal'. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The pregnant, brain-dead North Texas woman being kept on life support over her family's protests is carrying a fetus that is "distinctly abnormal," attorneys for the woman's husband said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

incredulous

Carmel, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2014
I'm not sure how TX can force the husband to keep his dead wife on life support since the fetus isn't even viable. This case give reason to be concerned about extremists groups attempting to infuse their outrageous views into our laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarrant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarrant County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) Thu Four 3
News Police: Sitter often left babies alone (Aug '06) May 18 JlS 24
News Fort Worth Woman Found Dead in Upscale Home Nea... May 7 Sunsara Taylor 4
News Four dead, about 200,000 without power after Te... Mar '17 crashingmetalheads 1
News Haltom City is seeing the high cost of pinching... (Jul '07) Mar '17 Non of your busin... 4
Susan Burton Randolph (Oct '15) Mar '17 Melissa 6
News 5-foot rat snake found in Texas jail (Oct '12) Feb '17 Will They Phart 23
More from around the web