Paul David Storey gets death penalty ...

Paul David Storey gets death penalty for fatal shooting at Hurst Putt-Putt

There are 13 comments on the Quick story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Paul David Storey gets death penalty for fatal shooting at Hurst Putt-Putt. In it, Quick reports that:

Paul David Storey will die for fatally shooting a Hurst Putt-Putt employee during a robbery two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quick.

Nandi

UK

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Black parents especially fathers should instill human values in their children, look @ all these kids being killed by the state & justified as well, please BLACK parents copy the family structure from your counterparts-whites.
Andre

Arlington, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Nandi wrote:
Black parents especially fathers should instill human values in their children, look @ all these kids being killed by the state & justified as well, please BLACK parents copy the family structure from your counterparts-whites.
so i guess you are saying white folks raise there kids so well and there children dont ever f@#$ up and i would take it that you have never f^%&#@ up yourself it has nothing to do with race you stupid ass think before you post
Chicago IL

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Nandi wrote:
You write like a fool. You might want to look up the Columbine High School Massacre. Our so called white counter parts breed mass murderers, serial killers, pedifiles and a host of other degenerates. The number of whites being executed is not small and the punishment fits the crimes.
ruth less

India

#4 Dec 11, 2008
the point here is that the black man is less educated than the white man due to the colour of their skin, so they dont work, sell drugs an go around executing shop keepers and car jacking hard working white well respected folk. give them the needle.... not after ten years of appeals, but soon as! that might give them 'homies' something to think about then!!!! kill them asap and make the good old usa clean.
TONI

Jefferson, MD

#5 Dec 12, 2008
ruth less wrote:
the point here is that the black man is less educated than the white man due to the colour of their skin, so they dont work, sell drugs an go around executing shop keepers and car jacking hard working white well respected folk. give them the needle.... not after ten years of appeals, but soon as! that might give them 'homies' something to think about then!!!! kill them asap and make the good old usa clean.
YOU ARE VERY DUMB
Micheline

Las Vegas, NV

#8 May 29, 2011
ruth less wrote:
I asume you have not looked at the texas death row website when making your very racist ignorant comment because if you had you would see all race on there... you are an idiot... you wish white's were so perfect! I suppose in the UK you have no whites stealing and killing either right?
MMC

Haltom City, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2011
Im glad he is getting put to death. HE DESERVES IT!!!
My son

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2011
MMC wrote:
Im glad he is getting put to death. HE DESERVES IT!!!
No one deserved to die. Not the man that was killed or my son. I pray that God forgive you for this statement
reason

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2011
We all deserve death, its the end of life. We will all die eventually. So by living we deserve death.

What your son didnt deserve was having his life taken from him. What his murderer deserves (according ours laws and those jurors that heard the case) is an end to his life.

I pray that you (my son) are able to grieve your loss and find a way to not feel that your greif, pain, and loss are unnatural. That you realize that you arent wrong for feeling anger towards his killer. That God himself is angry about it and has required death for murder for quite a few centuries now.

As for the rest of you people who enjoy stirring up trouble or those to naive to realize thier ruze, I ask you avoid leaving your venom posted here if only for the families sake. Have some respect for cryin' out load.
Not Your Son

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Sep 5, 2012
My son wrote:
<quoted text>
No one deserved to die. Not the man that was killed or my son. I pray that God forgive you for this statement
Jonas's parents did not write this.
My son

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2013
No Paul Storey mother wrote the statement. That is not a day that goes by that I don't hurt for Jonas's family. This is so sad. Killing my son will not stop the pain. If I could take that day back that my life changed forever I would. God bless and keep Jonas's family and I pray that one day they can forgive Paul
Track boss

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2015
Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Life hands u a situation and u make a choice. That choice determines who you are and what you may become. The facts are an innocent man lost his life in a planned armed robbery. Carried out by someone who and I quote needed money. Well here is a good idea maybe at 8:30 am you go to putt putt to fill out a job application, they would hire you back , but you take what you thought would be an easier way. And some was killed and the people involved must pay for the crimes!!!!
juice

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Mar 20, 2015
good riddance spook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarrant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... Nov '16 bob 1
Tarrant County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep '16 Mike 2
News Fort Worth woman was strangled, medical examine... (Sep '10) Jul '16 Whatisjustice 2
News News Guide: Texas 'affluenza' teen heads to adu... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Susan Burton Randolph (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karra 4
News Texas man accused of impregnating 12-year-old (Apr '16) Apr '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Police: Sitter often left babies alone (Aug '06) Feb '16 amandak0679 23
More from around the web