Top story: Man held in Swain slayings...

Top story: Man held in Swain slayings, suspect sought

There are 2 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Top story: Man held in Swain slayings, suspect sought. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Jon Ostendorff * [email protected] * and Dale Neal * published August 12, 2008 12:15 am BRYSON CITY Investigators have arrested a Georgia man in the killings of two Swain County men, one of them a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

my friends too

Mauldin, SC

#1 Aug 12, 2008
God i'm so relieved someone will be held accountable for this horrific crime. i lived in w.n.c. long enough to know unpleasantries like this are often swept under the rug and forgotten. there will be no true justice for me, these men are gone and nothing can change that. love to all that are hurting

Since: Aug 08

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Michael Heath Compton (Heath)
The wake will be at 7pm-9pm Thursday night/14th
The funeral will be 11am friday/15th
H.D. Olivar Funeral Home
2002 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Feb '16 Musikologist 7
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Nov '15 Christal douglas 7
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Apr '14 Was NC Now Florid... 8
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
More from around the web