Murder suspect turns self in

Murder suspect turns self in

There are 3 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Murder suspect turns self in. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Mike McWilliams * MMcWilliams@CITIZEN-TIMES.com * published August 13, 2008 8:07 pm BRYSON CITY A Georgia man wanted in connection with a double homicide in Swain County turned himself into authorities this ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Aug 08

Bryson City - Born & Raised

#1 Aug 14, 2008
He probably thought that he would get a lesser sentence if he turned himself in -
friend in swain

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2008
He probably thought that he would get a lesser sentence if he turned himself in -

I am thinking he went back to his ole stompin grounds and someone NOW has a hit for his life. It wasn't these people that came up here to get scott and heath.....they were sent by someone bigger than them and that has more control. These people "freaked" lost control and didnt' know how to handle the situation. They killed out of stupidity....the real killers are still out and on the streets and NOT just in Atlanta, but also here in Bryson...

Since: Aug 08

Bryson City - Born & Raised

#3 Aug 14, 2008
friend in swain wrote:
I am thinking he went back to his ole stompin grounds and someone NOW has a hit for his life. It wasn't these people that came up here to get scott and heath.....they were sent by someone bigger than them and that has more control. These people "freaked" lost control and didnt' know how to handle the situation. They killed out of stupidity....the real killers are still out and on the streets and NOT just in Atlanta, but also here in Bryson...
Good point - Now if they can only get these guys to talk and tell who they were working for that would be GREAT - But do you really think they will? This is all so scary because the people that we all grew up with and have loved and trusted all of our lives are now in the middle of this crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Jan '15 Musikologist 5
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Sep '14 Sherri Cuddy 6
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Apr '14 Was NC Now Florid... 8
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
More from around the web