Voter fraud allegations should be our...

Voter fraud allegations should be our highest priority

There are 10 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 9, 2007, titled Voter fraud allegations should be our highest priority. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The latest news about Swain County's political problems is especially worrisome in the nature of the allegations of possible voter intimidation and ballot manipulation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Hunter

Anderson, SC

#1 Feb 10, 2007
Whatever kind of investigation is needed, just remember that the State Board of Elections is 'run' by mostly all, if not all, democrackkks who closely guard their dominance in THIS state...and remember youve got the corrupt loiwyer, Larry Leake, of Madison Co, as its chairman...

Since: Feb 07

Asheville, NC

#2 Feb 10, 2007
In don't understand why a Democrat-controlled state government would not want to get to the bottom of this.

“No More Settlement”

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2007
Investigators were in Bryson yesterday, maybe the situation will be settled soon?
mtnbred

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2007
Hunter, What? a corrupt lawyer? lol I could name several in Madison County who need watching. And that includes both Dems and Reps.
Hazelcreek

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2007
Any updates on this issue in Swain? I heard investigations continued in BC this past weekbut info leaked ouy. I hopethis is not a sign of a Demokoverup.

“No More Settlement”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 28, 2007
Noting but silence on this issue!!

Since: Mar 07

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2007
LOL corrupt=lawyer as corrupt=politician. Same same to me especially seeing as how most of those "representatives" are lawyers anyways. What ever happened to a government by, of, and for the people? I sure as heck ain't no lawyer. Maybe we should ban together and make our own lobbying group? My special interests include Hooters girls and NASCAR. Ya think that will fly up in Raleigh?
wow

Inman, SC

#8 Mar 28, 2007
There sure are a lot of people who have been in the grave yards for many years voting Democrat these days.

Maxton, NC

#9 Mar 28, 2007
You know wow, I've seen several of your posts today and all I can say is wow, what a freaking moron.

Or wow, that was the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Or (even better) wow, it's really too bad his parents dropped him on his head as an infant.

Boiling Springs, SC

#10 Mar 28, 2007
mtnbred wrote:
Hunter, What? a corrupt lawyer? lol I could name several in Madison County who need watching. And that includes both Dems and Reps.
Mtnbred,you can dam well bet that there are a few in Madison,they don`t need watching anymore they need to be arested and charged.What gets me the DA and the FBI knows this stuff and still does nothing.Why because they all eat together and sleep together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Nov '16 Musikologist 8
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '16 Demophobic 6
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Nov '15 Christal douglas 7
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Apr '14 Was NC Now Florid... 8
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
More from around the web