Swain County Deadly Shooting

Swain County Deadly Shooting

There are 2 comments on the WLOS story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Swain County Deadly Shooting. In it, WLOS reports that:

Two Dead, One Seriously Injured in Shooting Two people are fatally shot in Swain County and their killer is still on the loose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOS.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Michael Heath Compton (Heath)
The wake will be at 7pm-9pm Thursday night/14th
The funeral will be 11am friday/15th
H.D. Olivar Funeral Home
2002 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Miscoulaneous

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2008
Bryson city,
My neighbor was shot he hit my car and owned the farm next to me well my house is haunted I think a demon did it to hear my story email me at bryson_haunting @yahoo.com next thing kids will get murdered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 9
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '16 Demophobic 6
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Nov '15 Christal douglas 7
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Apr '14 Was NC Now Florid... 8
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
More from around the web