Swain man charged with child sex crimes

Swain man charged with child sex crimes

There are 8 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Swain man charged with child sex crimes. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A Swain County man faces more than 30 counts of sex offenses after authorities searched his residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

backtonature

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2010
What is with these sicko's. I saw on the court calendar that another local man was charged with these same type of offences.makes you wonder what is wrong with their brains.
TTFN

United States

#2 May 8, 2010
Sick pervert
caring citizen

Coudersport, PA

#3 May 8, 2010
when was another molester added to the calendar. was it the one that was listed in the paper from the Nantahala gorge area?
That is so sick
Justice Facts

United States

#4 May 24, 2010
Wasnt this Hoyt guy the same who picked up his bro's boat down in FLA? His bro was "presumed" dead after they found his boat and stash of drugs had been abandoned during a storm.
Do the wealthy buy thier way out of jail and accountability?
Well It certainly looks that way for the decendants and relatives of the
"Grand Ole Whispering Bill Anderson Family".His nehews have been quite the news makers in the last few years.
First Cambren "gets lost in a storm", leaving his boat full of drugs and later announced "presumed dead by his father"
Dylan has also been in and out of jail, for everything from stealing to rape and was recently charged with child moleting and meth.
They seem to enjoy the spotlight and the perks of powerful wealth as much as their "uncle bubba". They didn't fall too far from thier Uncles Family Tree. Good Ole Boy Bill has had his Share of discreet offenses.
The perk is that Good Ole Unca Bubba can QUASH the press and pay-off his victims. Is that the true maning of Justice????
They are related to whispering Bill Anderson and it all seems rather peculiar that while their criminal behavior continues to grow, the matters get dropped and swept under the rug. WHO is responsible for removing the news coverage of these incidents? Could it be a rich UNCLE BUBBA???
cheyenne arneachs girl

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2010
wow people like this have real issues
oldngassy

Reidsville, NC

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Does anyone know what ever happened to this guy ?
dano

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2014
The hoyts were great friends to me , Cambren (charming) Hoyt was like a brother and is GREATLY missed . Don , DYLAN , and MARY WERE GREAT friends an Mary was like a mother to me love yall DAN. O
Was NC Now Floridian

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Apr 3, 2014
HOPEFULLY SOMEONE HAS ALREADY TAKEN THE SCUM OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 9
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '16 Demophobic 6
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Nov '15 Christal douglas 7
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
Sheriffs Election in Swain County for 2014 (Feb '14) Mar '14 Kevin 2
More from around the web