2 killed, 1 injured in Swain shooting

There are 8 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 9, 2008, titled 2 killed, 1 injured in Swain shooting. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Jon Ostendorff * JOstendorff@CITIZEN-TIMES.com * published August 9, 2008 12:15 am BRYSON CITY The Swain County sheriff said Saturday morning that no arrest had been made overnight in the Friday morning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

my friends too

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 12, 2008
how do i tell my 11 year old what happened to her friend she adored? she loved him so much, i feel guilty not telling her, but how do i explain such a heinous crime when the victim is someone she held so high?

Since: Aug 08

Rutherfordton, NC

#3 Aug 13, 2008
my friends too wrote:
how do i tell my 11 year old what happened to her friend she adored? she loved him so much, i feel guilty not telling her, but how do i explain such a heinous crime when the victim is someone she held so high?
Just tell her Heath passed away, I know she loved him, adored the ground he walked on.
Bryson City

Register, GA

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Kelton stephenson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell her Heath passed away, I know she loved him, adored the ground he walked on.
Do you know an email address I can get in touch with Heath's family. It is very inportant. I feel so sorry for the two families.
Bryson City

Register, GA

#5 Sep 6, 2008
my friends too wrote:
Do you know an email address for someone in Heath's family. I am so sorry for both families.
AWOL

Duluth, GA

#6 Oct 22, 2008
FREE JASON HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING DAT MY BROTHER I KNOW HIM HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE DAT IF U THINK DIFFENT DEN KILL YO SELF
Swain Citizen

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2008
Does anyone know if they have started the trials or are they still picking the jury
Whittier2121

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2009
Swain Citizen wrote:
Does anyone know if they have started the trials or are they still picking the jury
RE:RE: They have started the trials for Dean, but not Mark.
Mark's my cousin, and I'm not saying he's guilty or Innocent, but they need to talk to the injured man. He can tell them more than anyone what has happened.
Obvious

Hayesville, NC

#9 Feb 19, 2009
AWOL wrote:
FREE JASON HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING DAT MY BROTHER I KNOW HIM HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE DAT IF U THINK DIFFENT DEN KILL YO SELF
Learn to spell or don't they teach you that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swain County Music Thread (Nov '13) Jan '15 Musikologist 5
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
dss/cps corruption (Oct '11) Sep '14 Sherri Cuddy 6
News Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul '14 Braindead 3
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Apr '14 Was NC Now Florid... 8
News Swain at last makes foray into animal control (Oct '09) Mar '14 Outside looking in 17
More from around the web