No new swine flu cases reported in Sussex County

Jun 2, 2009 Full story: New Jersey Herald 24

No new cases of the so-called swine flu have been reported in Sussex County, although results from one sample among 10 taken from county residents have yet to be reported.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“follow, obey, baaaah”

Since: Jun 09

sussex county

#21 Jun 23, 2009
Concerned Mom wrote:
In the posting on June 18th it clearly states "Well I work there" - wtf does that mean as you are talking about the school???
Indeed people in the world have the flu all the time so in the sarcastic response with needing an email address to let us know "everytime your child has the flu" - I'll pass thanks - It's not the regular flu that has people freaking out about and people are dying from... What do you think you can just go to your doctors office and say "hey - can I have some Tamiflu because I'm afraid of getting swine flu?" - Yeah sure - I have seen people walking around wearing masks prior to this because of the regular flu. It's the people who take is so lightly are the ones who end up getting it - Maybe you should santatize your common sense out with some Germ-X
You need to read the post again. She said she works at the school were she got it. Never mentioned Ogdensberg. TTF what it means. Your writing style mirrors a certain mechanic I know and love.

“follow, obey, baaaah”

Since: Jun 09

sussex county

#22 Jun 23, 2009
blizzboy wrote:
get a life!
<quoted text>
Coming from a homophobic cyber stalker.....that's funny. You better hide, I heard you can catch swine over the internet.
victim

Newton, NJ

#23 Jun 24, 2009
You make no sense
Concerned Mom wrote:
In the posting on June 18th it clearly states "Well I work there" - wtf does that mean as you are talking about the school???
Indeed people in the world have the flu all the time so in the sarcastic response with needing an email address to let us know "everytime your child has the flu" - I'll pass thanks - It's not the regular flu that has people freaking out about and people are dying from... What do you think you can just go to your doctors office and say "hey - can I have some Tamiflu because I'm afraid of getting swine flu?" - Yeah sure - I have seen people walking around wearing masks prior to this because of the regular flu. It's the people who take is so lightly are the ones who end up getting it - Maybe you should santatize your common sense out with some Germ-X
mom

AOL

#24 Jun 28, 2009
My son had the swine flu. He was over it in two and half days and kept in isolation for seven. It is all over Sussex COunty. Just ask your doctor. The Rite aid in Wantage goes through 20 perscriptions a day of tamifu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush Dec 3 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Realtor association holds food drive Nov '14 beerm 1
Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zane 1
Walking the dogs.... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke 1
Late Show [5/28] Arthur Morgan III Gets Life an... (May '14) May '14 Bunny Music 1
Quarry's plan to expand onto Lebanon Twp. prese... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lillian 1
Giuseppe Tedesco of Hopatcong, NJ, charged with... (Aug '10) Dec '13 Kristen 9
More from around the web