Theise to take on Garrett in 5th Dist.

Theise to take on Garrett in 5th Dist.

There are 1 comment on the New Jersey Herald story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Theise to take on Garrett in 5th Dist.. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

Warren County resident Tod Theise, who was once a Republican, won the Democratic primary on Tuesday and will face Scott Garrett in the race for U.S. representative from the 5th District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

Tom D

Paterson, NJ

#1 Jun 13, 2010
I just want to express my support for Tod in this race. He is a good man, and while I can't claim to have "looked into his soul", my encounters with him have left me feeling positive about the Democrats chances this fall. He is moderate on social issues, fiscally conservative, and clearly cares about our troops.

On the other hand, his opponent is too extreme on social issues, totally unimaginative when it comes to the economy, and has a TERRIBLE record in supporting our fighting men and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Sussex County Free Style Outlet Mall Sep 2 voiceall 1
What is wrong witrh Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Pat 2
News Sheriff's officer accused of misconduct release... Apr '16 Ron Zimmer 1
News Illegal Immigrant Sentenced To 3 Years For Rapi... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
News Sparta man charged with DWI, obstruction (Mar '16) Mar '16 Looking for safety 1
News Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) Oct '15 Freeholder 3
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
More from around the web