Republican reaction to Dobbs rumor sp...

Republican reaction to Dobbs rumor speaks for itself

There are 5 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Republican reaction to Dobbs rumor speaks for itself. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

If you haven't heard the rumor, here it is: CNN's Lou Dobb's is considering running for Governor of New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

ddh

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 12, 2008
I would vote for Lou in a second if he ran for president !!!

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2008
Dobbs would have to run as an independent, always a tough road to hoe. And New Jersey is probably not suited for his "wacky" views on border security and fiscal responsibility. No, we are doing just fine without Lou interfering and shaking things up.

What's the debt? At least $32 billion? Probably double or triple that amount. Property taxes, no problem; Corruption? Never heard of it;

No, stay away Lou; your kind is not welcome here.

>>that comment is hilarious,if this guy watched Lou,he would know Dobbs confronts all those issues.

Maybe this guy doesn't want Lou there to "shake up" the corruption?
NE Red

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jun 12, 2008
Lou shaking things up? NO, I can't believe that!!!!! I only wish he'd run for President! Guess he has to start somewhere!
She Be Me

AOL

#4 Jun 12, 2008
WOOHOO!!!

President Lou Dobbs 2012!
plopsdad

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2008
I would vote from him, too bad its only for jersey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is wrong witrh Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Pat 2
News Sheriff's officer accused of misconduct release... Apr '16 Ron Zimmer 1
News Illegal Immigrant Sentenced To 3 Years For Rapi... Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
News Sparta man charged with DWI, obstruction Mar '16 Looking for safety 1
News Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) Oct '15 Freeholder 3
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
Grand jury will decide if there's enough eviden... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tuna Stirrs 1
More from around the web