Kittatinny teacher wants sex confessi...

Kittatinny teacher wants sex confession tossed

There are 1 comment on the Max 106.3 story from Oct 16, 2007, titled Kittatinny teacher wants sex confession tossed. In it, Max 106.3 reports that:

A Sussex County high school teacher, charged with having sex with a female student, wants his confession thrown out. via Max 106.3

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Max 106.3.

ghgg hgb hghghgbhbhk

Ackermanville, PA

#1 Oct 20, 2007
The guy's a perv. I've seen it first hand. I hope to God they don't toss it out. Had to throw him out of a business for being pervy to the 16 yr old employees. They were getting un-nerved and asked for him not to talk to them anymore. He kept trying to grab and hug on them. He makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $9,000 sewer bill raises concerns in Sussex (Jul '09) Feb 9 Fed Up 20
George and Donald Norcross want to remind black... Nov '17 BLACKPANTHERS 2
News Chatterbox owner agrees to sell property to Wawa Nov '17 Ray Temes 1
Lost Goat Sep '17 Steve 1
News Witness: Hamburg officer was slapped by superior (Jun '17) Jun '17 Lady_K1958 2
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) Apr '17 Carlton 3
News Illegal Immigrant Sentenced To 3 Years For Rapi... (Mar '16) Apr '17 straight man 6
More from around the web