The Sussex County Tea Party has gone ...

The Sussex County Tea Party has gone to court to recall Senator...

There are 3 comments on the Max 106.3 story from Jan 4, 2010, titled The Sussex County Tea Party has gone to court to recall Senator.... In it, Max 106.3 reports that:

The Sussex County Tea Party has gone to court to recall Senator Robert Menendez based on a clause in the state constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Max 106.3.

Highland Lakes, NJ

#1 Jan 16, 2010
RoseAnn Salanitri,
Keep up the Great work, "We the People of the Garden State"
Thank You for all your hard work!
David Webb

Etters, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2010
Give me a break. Honestly, how can people be so cynical against government. Granted it has problems but I think people are equally to blame for fearing what they don't understand. It goes both ways.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Mar 6, 2010
Robert Menenzez is a GLOBALIST, like Bush, Cheney and Obama. Since the GLOBALISTS control the main-stream media, it will be hard to get rid of this traitor.

As long as theGLOBALIST MSM has a strangle hold on information flow, the US will continue its downward spiral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
News Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) May '15 trash 2
Grand jury will decide if there's enough eviden... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tuna Stirrs 1
News Vernon woman accused of interfering with bear b... (Oct '08) Mar '15 janinealix 3
News Realtor association holds food drive (Nov '14) Feb '15 beerm 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jan '15) Jan '15 6948fldkg 1
Walking the dogs.... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke 1
More from around the web