Crime tipsters cash in to help pay th...

Crime tipsters cash in to help pay their bills

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 18, 2008, titled Crime tipsters cash in to help pay their bills. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Article Last Updated: 05/17/2008 11:25:07 PM CDT To gas prices, foreclosure rates and the cost of rice, add this rising economic indicator: the number of tips to the police from people hoping to collect reward ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

mark

Slagelse, Denmark

#1 May 18, 2008
i hate crimestoppers its a snitch line my buddy is doing 3 years because of a stupid snitch and u snitches who think crimestoppers in annonymous is ur wrong i had a cop tell me that crimestoppers is not annonymous and they just say that so people can talk when its quiet so think again ur rats i hate u guys.
johnny

United States

#2 May 18, 2008
people do what they can...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun 17 Catherine Vanderm... 2
News Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) May '15 trash 2
Grand jury will decide if there's enough eviden... Mar '15 Tuna Stirrs 1
News Vernon woman accused of interfering with bear b... (Oct '08) Mar '15 janinealix 3
News Realtor association holds food drive (Nov '14) Feb '15 beerm 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Jan '15 6948fldkg 1
Walking the dogs.... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke 1
More from around the web