Officers donate to sheriff hopefuls

May 1, 2010 Full story: New Jersey Herald 7

At least 20 employees of the Sussex County Sheriff's Department have made campaign donations to Dan Storey, a corporal hoping to head the department when veteran Sheriff Robert Untig steps aside at the end of the year, according to campaign finance reports.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2010
Dan is an asset to the sheriff's office and the right man for the job
he has my vote
Smitty

Marshville, NC

#2 May 3, 2010
I've known Dan since he was a teenager. He is intelligent, dedicated, hard working and fair. I believe he would be excellent at anything he decides to take on. Good luck and win the election!
tom

Milford, PA

#3 May 17, 2010
Danny is a DICKHEAD!!
TLC

Yonkers, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
No nice Tom.
Smitty

Elwood, IL

#5 Jun 29, 2010
tom wrote:
Danny is a DICKHEAD!!
Maybe so...did he write you a ticket for something you did? That doesn't make the man a dickhead it makes you a jackass!
Big Pappa

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2010
civil servants in nj are simply in it for the check from teachers to cops. Think about it what do they actually acomplish all day long other than BLEED YOU ALL DRY.Schools suck drugs are everywhere well worth your TAXXXX MONEY.
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Big Pappa wrote:
civil servants in nj are simply in it for the check from teachers to cops. Think about it what do they actually acomplish all day long other than BLEED YOU ALL DRY.Schools suck drugs are everywhere well worth your TAXXXX MONEY.
..WHY SO (-)...Negative,here??....Cop's ARE people/Folks,too....eh....tooo oooo booot.....yada u...the Hillbilly FARMBoy has spoken...eh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats Jun '14 Zane 1
Walking the dogs.... Jun '14 Zeke 1
Late Show [5/28] Arthur Morgan III Gets Life an... May '14 Bunny Music 1
Quarry's plan to expand onto Lebanon Twp. prese... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lillian 1
Giuseppe Tedesco of Hopatcong, NJ, charged with... (Aug '10) Dec '13 Kristen 9
Sussex County Medical and Sparta Medical merge ... (Oct '12) Oct '13 Awful 2
Hardyston man gets seven years in prison for tr... (Aug '13) Aug '13 disgusted 1
•••

Sussex County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••