Bicyclist struck near Outlets

Bicyclist struck near Outlets

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Bicyclist struck near Outlets. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

REHOBOTH BEACH - A bicyclist was seriously injured last night after colliding with a DART bus in front of the Tanger Outlets Seaside shopping center on Route 1, just north of Rehoboth Beach. via The Daily Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

guy

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2007
as a witness to the accident , it appeared the bicyclists was intoxicated. we were the first car waiting at the light to turn onto route 1 and observed the man on the bike smiling and swerving past us in the "bike" lane. we commented on how he appeared drunk or high on something and then he was struck by the bus. my wife left the vehicle to help and i called 911. a life guard that was riding on the bus quickly came to assist the seemingly lifeless body that layed in the street. it was a violent collision that whipped the bicyclists body like a rag doll. my family was disturbed by the incident and is glad to hear that the man is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sussex could have future role in beach replenis... (Feb '16) Feb '16 fred patrick 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Feb '16 Unbelievable 3
News Thoughts on Confederate flag column (Jul '15) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Dylan Blake Deshields (Jan '08) Apr '14 trammell 8
News More Sussex schools mean more opportunity (Sep '13) Sep '13 imagine 1
News Sussex County property tax bills due Sept. 30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 imagine better co... 1
News Woman files lawsuit against Councilman Vance Ph... (May '13) May '13 justice 1
More from around the web