Accident on I-77 Leaves One Dead

Accident on I-77 Leaves One Dead

There are 7 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Nov 21, 2009, titled Accident on I-77 Leaves One Dead. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

An accident on Interstate 77 North in Surry County leaves a Florida man dead. The accident happened around 2 a.m. Saturday near mile marker 83 and involved a pick-up truck and a tractor trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

nola asbury

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2009
so in surry county there was a accident on interstate 77 leaves flordia man dead wow this econmy these days getting bad isent it
Henry

Kannapolis, NC

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Call me stupid but what does an accident on I77 have to do with the economy?
jdb

Chicopee, MA

#4 Nov 21, 2009
I just pray for the family.
jjj

AOL

#5 Nov 21, 2009
nola asbury wrote:
so in surry county there was a accident on interstate 77 leaves flordia man dead wow this econmy these days getting bad isent it
you are one donkey dick with no balls.
vikki

Hookerton, NC

#6 Nov 21, 2009
Amen..
Chopper

Greensboro, NC

#7 Nov 21, 2009
I rode by the scene as they were cleaning it up this morning. With all the flashing lights, it was difficult to see everything. Another driver reported seeing the body of the victim lying on the ground covered up. He surmised that the pickup was entering I-77 Northbound off exit 83 going South. The tractor trailer was exiting off exit 83(exit 83 exits two lanes to the left) going North. The two vehicles hit head on at full speed. "nola asbury" is dumber than a box of rocks!
Anne

Guam

#8 Nov 22, 2009
The man that was killed is someone that I loved dearly.He was a great man,with a great future ahead of him. He was going to Penn state college. This is a very tragic accident. I love you,and will miss you every day of the rest of my life,now you can go and RIP and be with your Dad J**********.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver in weekend wreck has 12 DWI convictions - Mar '17 JOSIAH ROBBINS 1
News 'Miracle on the Hudson' Plane Enters NC on Thur... (Jun '11) Sep '16 No Hero 2
News Suspect arrested after alleged shooting incident (Apr '16) Apr '16 blackyb 1
News Four charged in drug case (Mar '16) Mar '16 Arrow 1
News Surry County's most wanted (Aug '08) May '15 melissabvrly 12
News German company to open warehouse here (Jul '14) Jul '14 Craig 1
News NAACP members warned of complacency's effect on... (May '14) May '14 I see triplets 12
More from around the web