Sherri Bevan Walsh
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
outraged constituent

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2006
Does the incompetance of Sherri Bevan Walsh have no end? How many blunders, inept fumbling and outright mistakes will Summit County have to endure under this woman? From the time she was elected, she has demonstrated nothing that would make her constituents feel she is a person worthy of the office she holds. Whether it be failing to appropriately charge sex offenders, bungling cases and having a terrible conviction rate, failing to understand the complexities of the Clarence Elkins case, or losing evidence from her own vaults, the protection of Summit County and its citizens has been last on Sherri Bevan Walsh's list of priorities. To put it bluntly, she is not only a terrible prosecutor, but is worthy of a recall effort. Short of that, I only hope that the voters of Summit County have the good sense to elect her opponent (whomever that may be) in 2008--not even knowing who will run against her, I do know he or she has to be an improvement over the current Prosecutor.
poor bob in florida

AOL

#2 May 3, 2006
I HOL HEARTLY AGREE WITH PREVIOUS C
O
WAKR UP AKRONWE NEED MORE CITZENS LIKE HERMMENT
Scott

AOL

#3 Dec 27, 2006
Need witnesses in Traffic court at 10:30 a.m. on January 4th. The accused has asked the Judge if he had an oath of office and his response was no. The case must be dismissed as the chaerges are invalid and the prosecutor pretends to prosecute as she has no oath of office or affidavit of such on file. Also, she has no license to practice law, only a BAR membership card that Ohio officially does not recognize as stated in replys from Ohio to my requests.Bevans Walsh continuosly prosecutes on hearsay evidence never certified of backed up with an affidavit. These issues if neccessary will be brought up in the fraudulent attempt to holding court on the afore mentioned date.
very bad prosecutor

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2007
Sherri Bevan Walsh is a total disgrace. Why do the people of Summit county not try to recall her. Her conduct in the Clarence Elkins case was morally reprehensible. I understand she is being sued now for that conduct. I hope she is bankrupted.

Since: Apr 07

Atwater, OH

#5 Apr 13, 2007
I agree with everyone. there was a guy fired from juvenile court because the court stated "he had no direction in life and he needed to be straightend out". what? first of all, that's a violation of rights and immoral. to my understanding, the guy that was fired went to civil rights commision for an investigation. under oath and on record, juvenile court did state the above. bevan walsh's people knew of the situation and instead of investigating, they claimed to have lost all of the evidence.(investigator by the name of Lin Gieb). these people are the real don amos'
Yvette Hopkins

Tulsa, OK

#6 Aug 20, 2007
She has managed to create a Genocide Amongst Young Black Men,She has prosecuted young Black Men Visciously yet she has cowarded down from Prosecuting the Police Officers responsible for Young Demitrius Vinson Death. Along with the Puppet Medical Examiner for Summit County who obviously takes her orders from the Police Sheri Bevan Walsh is a BIGOT. She is Press Conference Hungry and Badgered the poor little 10 year old girl into testifying in the case that she prosecuted unbeknowst to Akron's Citizens. She was only a Workers Compensation Lawyer with no criminal experience. She along with her Assistant Prosecutors are giving Young Black Men Ridicoulous Jail Time. She is a farce. HER GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT WAS RECEIVING PLASTIC SURGERY ON HER OBTRUSIVE NOSE. IF SHE WAS SO TOUGH AS SHE CLAIMS SHE WOULD HAVE STOOD UP TO AKRON'S POLICE CHIEF AND THE LYING MEDICAL EXAMINER AND PROSECUTED THEM. THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW THE AKRON FIRE DEPARTMENT TO COME DOWN THE STREET AND MEDICAL ADDRESS THE YOUNG MAN DEMETRIUS VINSON OR THE PASSENGER IN HIS CAR CHANCE BAKER THIS REEKS OF A COVER UP; MEDICAL ATTENTION WAS DENIED. THE YOUNG MAN DEMETRIIUS VINSON BODY WAS IN HIS CAR AND THE YOUNG MAN WAS STILL ALIVE UNTIL POLICE PUT ON A GLOVE AND PULLED THE TRIGGER OF THE WEAPON THAT WAS FOUND IN HIS CAR THIS YOUNG MAN WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE WE ALL KNOW IT YET SHERRY "B" WALSH DID NOTHING SHE IS A COWARD AND LOOKS FORWARD TO DAILY PRESS CONFERENCES IN ORDER TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD. ALSO AKRON BEACON JOURNAL IS HER AND AKRON POLICE DEPARTMENTS ACCOMPLICE CANT WE GET TRUTHFUL ABOUT OUR LEADERS IN AKRON, OHIO ALSO WHATS UP WITH A EVER TANNING MAYOR PLUSFOOLIC LETS GET RID OF THESE BIGOTS ONCE AND FOR ALL IN 2008 WILL SOMEONE PLEAS RUN FOR PROSECUTOR, MAYOR, NEW POLICE CHIEF, MEDICAL EXAMINER AND GET RID OF THE RAILROADING COMMON PLEAS JUDGES STARTING WITH STORMER, UNRUH AND RETIRE OLD MURPHY TO HIS ALMATA ONCE AND FOR ALL ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRUTH I CAN PROVE ALL THAT I SAY CALL THE CHURCH ON S HAWKINS ST. PAULS WE MEET EVERY 1ST AND 3RD WEEKS OF THE MONTH. LETS KEEP IT REAL FOR AKRON OHIO. STOP THE BIGOTS
anonymous

Blackwood, NJ

#7 Jan 16, 2008
Very strange. She graduated high school in 1987. I dont know how she could be in law school at that time. She grew up in Orefield PA.
copscicles

Willoughby, OH

#8 Feb 15, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Very strange. She graduated high school in 1987. I dont know how she could be in law school at that time. She grew up in Orefield PA.
She must be a multi tasker.
Skip

Chapel Hill, NC

#9 Feb 20, 2008
Wow, The thing that amazes me is that folks put her back in office? David Drew had ran against her and would have made a great prosecutor and yet folks put in back into office to do more damage control. I also argee with the statement
'GET RID OF THE RAILROADING COMMON PLEAS JUDGES STARTING WITH STORMER, UNRUH AND RETIRE OLD MURPHY TO HIS ALMATA ONCE AND FOR ALL' Akron sure has been a laugh with the justice system. At the next election wake up and put the right folks in office who will serve the folks and not the rich!!!!!
Chris Barnes Parent

Tulsa, OK

#10 May 1, 2008
Let me tell you. Under her rule, I have repeatedly been bent over by here Child Enforcement Agency. I have had cusotmer of my Children since March of 2005 and summit count has repeatedly taken money from me and garnishing my wages and suspending my license. I have called everyone in there uncle in the CSEA and state and nobody cares. They tell me year after year that I owe more money. I HAVE CUSTODY OF MY CHILDREN! I have since early 2005 and they have taken over $4,000.00 from my family and I. this system is corupt and biased. Careless and not family oriented. Do not vote her back in! [email protected]
JJG

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jul 25, 2008
Sorry but your wrong. She graduated high school in 1978 and grew up in Solon, Ohio.
JJG

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jul 25, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Sorry to let you know, but you are wrong. She graduated high school in 1978 and grew up in Solon, Ohio. Why do I know. We were friends from 6th grade through graduation.
JJG

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jul 25, 2008
Sorry to let you know, but you are wrong. She graduated high school in 1978 and grew up in Solon, Ohio. Why do I know. We were friends from 6th grade through graduation.
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#14 Oct 1, 2008
Well obviously you're mistaking Judge Teodosio's employees for Sherri B. Walsh's. It was Judge
Teodosio's employee that was fired. Idiot.
Rusty Shackeford wrote:
I agree with everyone. there was a guy fired from juvenile court because the court stated "he had no direction in life and he needed to be straightend out". what? first of all, that's a violation of rights and immoral. to my understanding, the guy that was fired went to civil rights commision for an investigation. under oath and on record, juvenile court did state the above. bevan walsh's people knew of the situation and instead of investigating, they claimed to have lost all of the evidence.(investigator by the name of Lin Gieb). these people are the real don amos'
Witness

Park Ridge, NJ

#15 Oct 17, 2008
Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh, is only out for her own gain I was involved in a crime in 1984, my involvement was that I found out about the crime after the fact first hand from the defendent I was not a defendent I was never charged or arrested. I was the person who called the police and reported that "I knew who did this" I testified against the defendent and was a key witness in putting him away for life. Now some 20 years later as the defendent is going through an appeal Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh in her "Statement of Prosecution" for this appeal states to "The Defendant’s lack of remorse & callous attitude" then uses (my name) as an example in her statement as to how the "defendent and I planned and laughed about this crime when we were arrested in 1984"..I was never arrested IMHO the defendent would pry be free committing crimes today had I not called Prosecutor Lynn Slaby and reported the crime and testified.
Prosecutor Lynn Slaby was the Summit County Prosecutor in 1987 when the crime was reported.
I go from being the key witness to being the laughing planning partner in this crime just so she can add another chapter to her "Statement of Prosecution" not to mention her remarks on how I escaped justice..
Witness

Park Ridge, NJ

#16 Oct 17, 2008
"Prosecutor Lynn Slaby was the Summit County Prosecutor in 1987 when the crime was reported."

TYPO in post it was 1984, NOT 1987 .
Just Us

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 22, 2008
This is just a reminder of this evil woman posted in another section of Topix

The disgusting thought of the ugly Judge Hunter in bed with that extreamly ugly Sheri-Bevan Walsh and there dumb ass minions (Barberton police dept) is a screwed up thought to begin with, but the best mind fuck of the day is how can these idiots let an innocent man rot and an outhouse pit dwelling scum bag (like themselves) run around and potently rape one of there (the high society of Barberton) relitives that just may happen to be a little girl under 12 years old, and to let any child or grandmother, father, brother ect face that kind of urgent danger (in the name of politics) in that community is what is disgusting (even more then naked pictures (dumb ass on post #1) these are the people we should go after, so if anyone out there has anything on any of these idiots please be anonymous and report what they are up to and do the right thing " kick some ass" this is about JUSTICE not "JUST US !!!!!!!!! "damn it" !!!!
wow

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jan 2, 2009
Sherri Bevan Walsh should find a different line of work. How about working about Burger King. Then she could screw up all she wanted there and not have it negatively affect anyone's life besides a burger order.
System of a disgrace

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2009
I just watched the program on 20/20 about SHERRI BEVAN WALSH...what a disgrace she is to Ohio. Having been a victim of a gung ho prosecutor years ago in another state...I am so disgusted by her and her incompetence. Fortunately I had the means and support at the time to prove my innocence whereas Clarence Elkins was not so lucky. Her and the Barberton Police force who investigated this case at the time should be brought up on criminal charges...at the very least fired/disbarred. Come on!!!! A sexual predator living right next door...NEVER INVESTIGATED???? Scoopy Do and the gang could have solved this one!
System of a disgrace

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jan 2, 2009
Correction...I meant Dateline instead of 20/20

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakemore halts utilities rate study Jul 9 SEC Tough 1
News City of Akron now owns Rolling Acres Mall Jun 29 Homeless Wino Pete 2
News Akron 8 mins ago 1:08 p.m.Akron police pursue s... Jun 29 Walkin Boss 1
News The Indomitable Don Plusquellic": Mayor's suppo... May '16 The Kingfish 1
News Akron man pleads guilty to being street gang me... May '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man in prison for murder withdraws guilty... Apr '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Woman admits to taking 2-year-old to several Ak... Apr '16 Walkin Boss 3
More from around the web