Alleged Meth Cook, Clayton Allshouse, Arrested Following Police Drug Raid

There are 9 comments on the May 6, 2012, Patch.com story titled Alleged Meth Cook, Clayton Allshouse, Arrested Following Police Drug Raid. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Clayton Allshouse, 63, of Cuyahoga Falls, was arrested Friday morning after police discovered a meth lab in his Northhampton Road residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

curious george

Middleport, OH

#1 May 7, 2012
is one of the other suspects named brenda weist?? or his daughter brenda allshouse?? i hear they smoke n make it too.
non-ya

Canton, OH

#2 May 18, 2012
i dnt think that would be any of ya business. and u HEAR that they do so therefore you dont have proof unless you urself are associated with it. i hate seeing ppl tryin to put stuff on blast on the internet behind a keyboard.
Go Bust-em

Middleport, OH

#3 May 22, 2012
Hey Non-ya u must be associated with them cuz one of them is my relation. She denies bein on the shit but i am curious how she got with Nate Ketterman and lost almost 200 lbs now that she looks like the rest of u pathetic meth heads im 100% sure she does it. her teeth are dying O my bad ur's prolly are too dumb bitch.
Go Bust-em

Middleport, OH

#4 May 22, 2012
if u hate it so much stay off this site ya dumb f**k.
John Doe

Akron, OH

#5 May 29, 2012
FYI: These meth making hillbillies ARE every body's business!!!! They are polluting the neighborhood with noxious/toxic/poison gases and they are contaminating the earth, water and sewage systems.
Not to mention the eyesores they are making of themselves with their rotted teeth to say the least and the property of others they are destroying.
The average addict immpacts on 3-7 other persons usually loved ones. These meth heads are impacting on more like 30-70 others!!!!
meth heads suck

Cleveland, OH

#6 May 29, 2012
Yeah its a shame that someone can choose drugs over their 3 children ..pieces of shi*.
non-ya

New Philadelphia, OH

#7 Jun 1, 2012
go-bust-em i can assure that i am not associated with them and i think you took my post wrong. what i was trying to say is that i dnt believe that the police that are investigating would want to let the names of the suspects out if they are doing a secret indictment. and as far as the meth heads i agree 100% with all of u. but im also a firm believer that im not goin to assume that anyone is anything bc in todays world u dont really know anything unless its about urself. thats what i meant by the post. but im glad to see ur such the gentleman and assumed that i must be a bitch. have a good day dick
brenda weist

Middleport, OH

#8 Jun 5, 2012
hey i think you better think twice before you start running your mouth about me i don,t even know you any of these people so you need to keep your ass off of me ,
smokey

Cleveland, OH

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Judge not and you shall not be judged...Matt seven...kjv.suckers....see ya in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17-year-old boy fatally shot in Akron, suspect ... 1 hr Nate 5
News Akron police officer gets $100,000 bond in assa... Apr 10 Chief parker 1
News Akron felon 'savagely' beat girlfriend, prosecu... Apr 9 Mayor Don 2
News Trial begins for teen accused of fatally shooti... Apr 7 Lamont 2
News Akron man gets life in prison for shooting neig... Mar '15 Howard 2
News Latroy Turner of Akron sentenced to 34 years in... (Feb '09) Mar '15 Norm 15
News Gang charges dropped against man whose brother ... Mar '15 sam davis 2
More from around the web