Cordray gives campaign cash to Ohio D...

Cordray gives campaign cash to Ohio Democrats

There are 14 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Apr 25, 2010, titled Cordray gives campaign cash to Ohio Democrats. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray has raised so much money for his November campaign that he turned around and handed out hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions to fellow Democrats, campaign-finance records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

the truth

Newark, OH

#1 Apr 25, 2010
One would have to wonder if he got it from Nationwide Insurance for covering up the dirty deal they did with the city of Columbus that caused the Nov 14th 2008 fire that blacked out the north end of Columbus Ohio. And to protect people like Kevin Boyce who was part of the cover up with his boss Mayor Colman!

Vote them all out of office and fire the Nationwide board as they risk their own employees and all of our lives and Corday is the pay to play king.
This is going to come out in the news after June 3rd. Stay tuned!
For Real

Hamilton, OH

#2 Apr 25, 2010
Are you preparing a post for June 4th when this doesnt come out in the news?
Steven Streets

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 25, 2010
Watch your campaign spending you politicians.
You gotta prove to me you can keep expenses lower than your opponent if you want my vote.
Don't even bother opening your mouth to lie.
We dont need Hollywood plastic surgery priced public images right now but people who can deliver under budget. So who spends the least gets my vote.
It's that easy.
roger - Columbus

Wheelersburg, OH

#4 Apr 25, 2010
Well I am glad he can do something good.
NE side Mike

Defiance, OH

#5 Apr 25, 2010
I guess I can ignore all those Cordray calls and mailers for donations now, eh?
rebel

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 25, 2010
they will NEED his money...the Dems are fascists.
harvardeducated

Dublin, OH

#7 Apr 25, 2010
NE side Mike wrote:
I guess I can ignore all those Cordray calls and mailers for donations now, eh?
Right-when Cordray ask for your $$$$ give it to a candidate who really needs it. He obviously doesn't need campaign funds as much as he gives away.
the truth

Newark, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2010
For Real wrote:
Are you preparing a post for June 4th when this doesnt come out in the news?
Stay tuned and see!
DontLikeMike

New Philadelphia, OH

#9 Apr 25, 2010
I truly, completely despise Mike DeSwine. It's too bad the Republicans couldn't permanently retire him so we could put an actual "capital C" Conservative up against Cordray.

I want the Dems out, but Mike DeSwine for attorney general? Good grief.

This is a classic case of machine politics at play. When will the Republicans learn that just because someone has been around a long time and "paid their dues" that it does not necessarily mean they are the best candidate?

Bob Dole. John McCain. Need I say more?
The Happy Crab

Orange Park, FL

#10 Apr 25, 2010
As a lifelong conservative but independent minded voter, I can say for certain that no matter what his political party might be, Richard Cordray is the ONLY politician that I have ever met who I both like and trust. I met him only one time many years ago when he was running for his first political office, fresh from being a five time champion on Jeopardy and I basically told him the same thing and he assured me that he would always think of the people who elected him to any office first, placing them before politics. In my opinion, he has always done that.
Tea Party Tim

Canal Winchester, OH

#11 Apr 26, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned and see!
Hey, wait a second....I was going use June 3rd to reveal Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate that I found online. Drats!
Zoe

Athens, OH

#12 Apr 26, 2010
The Happy Crab wrote:
As a lifelong conservative but independent minded voter, I can say for certain that no matter what his political party might be, Richard Cordray is the ONLY politician that I have ever met who I both like and trust. I met him only one time many years ago when he was running for his first political office, fresh from being a five time champion on Jeopardy and I basically told him the same thing and he assured me that he would always think of the people who elected him to any office first, placing them before politics. In my opinion, he has always done that.
Are you his brother or father?
Zoe

Athens, OH

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Something about this story stinks! Where in the world did he get this money from? Not Grovetucky! We need to know where all of this money came from! Certainly not Ohio democratic voters!
the truth

Newark, OH

#14 Apr 28, 2010
Tea Party Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, wait a second....I was going use June 3rd to reveal Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate that I found online. Drats!
WOW you might get a job with a drive by media as they dont even do this much research. You coulw in the Noble like Obama for doing not a ting. Go get it marxist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrupt former councilwoman shows no remorse, d... Jul 30 Mr Shhh 1
News Summit County Offers New Safe Zone for Internet... Jul 30 Bulldog Drummond 1
News Summit County sheriff's deputy charged with rap... Jul 27 Hank Snow 1
News Dozens more charges filed against Ohio police i... Jun '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Dozens more charges filed against Akron man acc... Jun '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Akron Urban League Renews Its Partnership to Ai... Jun '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Official: Man pleads guilty in 2015 Akron murder Jun '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
More from around the web