Jimmy Joe Stapleton
Shell

AOL

#1 Jul 19, 2008
Why does Stapleton currently serve 12 YEARS in jail for the "attempted" rape and aggravated assault on Christa Hart when Stiltner(the man responsible for her death) currently serves 12 MONTHS????
Ginger Ketron

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Jimmy Joe is my son.without a doubt he did not do that. It was Michael yarbrough and Eugene keeler. Eugene and Josh boggle admitted they lied and neither one knew the way they saw them in the. Bathroom
Attorney stabus and another detective went to stickleyville VA and told Michael not to come to court because they thought it would hurt their case because Michael was scared of going to jail for making a false.statement to police. The night of the shooting he had told police he. Didn't even know Jimmy Joe when in fa t it was his stepson. And it was proven beyond a shadow of doubt that it was not Jimmy's DNA.!!my son was shot and they Eugene thought he was gonna die and made. Christa make a false statement to police..my husband had admitted to me they made up that story and they didn't WA.t to be charged with murder.it ended up a month later she was found dead so she couldn't tell the truth
And Jimmy's daughter had to have bone. Marrow transplant and he's sitting in prison not seeing his children grow up because of lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering Jun 13 Buddy15 1
News Officer not guilty of DUI, guilty of failure to... (Sep '15) Jun 4 Cornbread and beans 9
News 585 new call center jobs coming to Blountville Mar '16 Honky Tonk 101 2
News Sullivan County's mayor prepping defense agains... (Oct '15) Oct '15 I know dats right 1
heather gibson stealing friday nite (Oct '15) Oct '15 simplie_mee2002 1
News Sheriff Anderson not alone in potential legal a... (Aug '12) Oct '15 bob 3
It is laughable to pay our deputies as little a... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tom 1
More from around the web