Hotel owner indicted in shooting

May 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RecordOnline.com

“Neither I nor Lori's family are getting any satisfaction out of this”

Western Hotel owner Joe Naughton has been indicted on manslaughter and other charges for the shooting death of actress and waitress Lori Schubeler. via RecordOnline.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Pip33

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

The article I just read in the Sullivan County Democrat says much about how bad the Naughton family feels about Lori's death. They do not however mention anything about how the victem's family and friends must feel. I think a story should be written about a life cut short... a story from the victems family and friends point of view. True, Naughton has to live with his deed for the rest of his life...but...Lori does no live!
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Any updates on this situation? I haven't seen any in about four months now.
Michelle King

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

I finally contacted my dear friends after being out of touch for way to long. I find out my dear friend Lori has been killed. I am heart broken at the news. I am so sorry for Jim's loss they were together 19 years. Were my neighors for much of that time.
Here I thought they got away from the BS into a better happier life.
My heart goes out to Jim and the Schubeler family. I hope this basturd is brought to justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••