Cops capture suspect wanted in shooti...

Cops capture suspect wanted in shooting of teen in Livingston Manor

There are 1 comment on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Cops capture suspect wanted in shooting of teen in Livingston Manor. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

“I used this store and had a very bad experience with delivery - item was delivered to a business after the person had left for the day. And to top...”

Police are interviewing the man they suspect of shooting and critically injuring a 16-year-old girl earlier this evening, Sullivan County Sheriff's officials say. via Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-R...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

state of shock

Poughkeepsie, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2008
everyone is still in a state of shock
that something like this could ever happen to such a bright smart innocent girl..someone who kept her head high and shined on everyone with the smile she always carried..she is a strong bright young individual and will pull through this ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Israel: Sullivan County's Little Pluck ju... Apr '18 Bones 1
News Over 1,000 confirmed flu cases in region Feb '18 Ethelyn G 1
News 7 charged in Monticello drug raid (Aug '17) Nov '17 Bunny Farro 4
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Lois Leon Stein 1
News Arrest made in fatal Sullivan County hit-and-run (Aug '17) Aug '17 stayhigh 1
Editorial: Affordable housing crisis getting wo... (Jun '15) May '17 Fucyu 2
News Court says Bloomingburg housing plan can resume (Jun '14) Dec '15 alpom 8