Pic: Builder Bets a Billion on Catski...

Pic: Builder Bets a Billion on Catskill Resort

There are 1 comment on the Construction Equipment Guide story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Pic: Builder Bets a Billion on Catskill Resort. In it, Construction Equipment Guide reports that:

In April 2008, Louis S. Cappelli finally got to break ground in Sullivan County, N.Y., on an opportunistic project of tremendous scale that he had been working toward for nearly a decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Construction Equipment Guide.

Kimberly

West Shokan, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2008
When is it when you are going to get the plans ready and it a go. Why are you moving all the plans? People need work. I am going to my living and live on the streets, because you guys cant get plans right. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court says Bloomingburg housing plan can resume (Jun '14) Dec '15 alpom 8
News Appellate court removes restrictions on Certifi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Delaware passes dog barking law (Mar '08) Jul '15 MadelineNY 5
Editorial: Affordable housing crisis getting wo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Discrimination lawsuit against New York village... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Birds of a feather flock together (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hmmmmmmmmmm 1
Bloomingburg dissolution revote possible Update... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
More from around the web