3 teens missing in Smallwood Reservoi...

3 teens missing in Smallwood Reservoir; may have drowned

There are 5 comments on the Middletown Times Herald Record story from Oct 19, 2008, titled 3 teens missing in Smallwood Reservoir; may have drowned. In it, Middletown Times Herald Record reports that:

Divers are searching the Smallwood Reservoir in Sullivan County for three teens who fell into the water about 1:30 p.m. when their boat capsized while fishing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Times Herald Record.

John Avarino

Moncton, Canada

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Please help us find Carlo. The missing boy.
Alisaundra Pitre

Pompton Plains, NJ

#2 Oct 19, 2008
this is so unreal , my cousin was on of the boys who drowned. its so heartbreaking i cant believe it i just want him back.. we all love you and will miss all of yous so much. rip anothony, carlo nd menny<3
Mila

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2008
I can't believe we just saw those boys fishing on Saturday and Sunday morning maybe minutes before it happened... Such a tragedy... May God be with the families...
Gerri

Kiamesha Lake, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2008
dear God In heaven,bless them all , and too the families we pray for you.
joe didonato

New York, NY

#5 Oct 24, 2008
This is one of the saddest stories I have heard in a long time. God bless their parents during this difficut time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court says Bloomingburg housing plan can resume (Jun '14) Dec '15 alpom 8
News Appellate court removes restrictions on Certifi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Delaware passes dog barking law (Mar '08) Jul '15 MadelineNY 5
Editorial: Affordable housing crisis getting wo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Discrimination lawsuit against New York village... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Birds of a feather flock together (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hmmmmmmmmmm 1
Bloomingburg dissolution revote possible Update... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
More from around the web