Motorcyclist Killed In Suffolk County Crash

May 5, 2013 Full story: CBS Local

Michael Luthy, 34, of Medford, was riding his 2007 Kawasaki motorcycle north on Sills Road in Yaphank around 2:40 p.m. Sunday, according to Suffolk County police.

Full Story
Nassau County

Roslyn Heights, NY

#1 May 7, 2013
Dear Michael- I have never heard your voice, I know not the color of your eyes, and I don't know your laugh... But we were with you when you departed. No we weren't holding your hands, but I was holding my breath. I saw you there & just believed you'd be ok! But that was not to be... I will never forget you & the lesson your passing hit home for me- I know it's not original, but it's perfect- Live like you are dying....I'm so sorry for your fiancÚ and your family & how the joy and freedom of riding your bike was taken away too soon. God bless you & your lived ones!
CLARISSA MORALES

Odessa, TX

#2 May 7, 2013
MIKE, THESE LITTLE GIRLS WILL FOREVER BE CHANGED... I CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH MY HEART BREAKS FOR THEM AS THEY WILL NOW CONTINUE THRU LIFE NOT EVER SEEING THEIR DAD AGAIN, HEARING YOUR VOICE, YOUR LAUGH, SEEING YOUR FACE, ALL THESE THINGS THAT ONE TAKES FOR GRANTED... I ASK THAT GOD BE WITH YOUR FAMILY OVER THERE AS WELL AS YOUR LITTLE GIRLS HERE IN TEXAS... GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY...
IF PEOPLE WOULD SLOW DOWN, GET OFF THE PHONE, DOUBLE LOOK BEFORE TAKING OFF AT INTERSECTIONS. ONE LESS PERSON WOULD BE KILLED. I SEE THIS A LOT IN TEXAS AND YES SOMETIMES ITS THE RIDER BUT A LOT OF TIMES ITS THE DRIVERS JUST NOT PAYING ATTENTION FOR BIKES... WE ARE CONSTANTLY WATCHING OUT AS WE RIDE... BUT IT TAKES 2 PARTIES TO KEEP THE ROAD SAFE...
Moe

Sanford, FL

#3 May 7, 2013
I can't believe this.
Josh

Rocky Point, NY

#4 May 9, 2013
Where are the arrangements missed them yesterday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Dec 6 Sheen 2,865
Black attorney claims West Babylon diner violat... Nov '14 DanSammarco 1
Unused medications can now be disposed of at so... Nov '14 Roberta scully 1
Suffolk Police Sucks (Apr '07) Nov '14 Doug 83
11-Year-Old Hit by Car in Critical Condition (Jul '10) Nov '14 AnonBellportGuy 77
Amityville murder trial defendant sues judge, p... Oct '14 Payroll Fraud 1
suffolk county third precint,bayshore police br... (Jun '07) Sep '14 Streetrunner 127
More from around the web