Woman accused of faking cancer, buyin...

Woman accused of faking cancer, buying drugs

There are 1 comment on the KOAT-TV story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Woman accused of faking cancer, buying drugs. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

For more than a year, 21-year-old Brittany Ozarowski falsely claimed she had cancer, defrauding donors of thousands of dollars to collect money for her drug habit, the Suffolk County District Attorney's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Old scam. I knew a woman who did the exact same thing for the same reasons 40 years ago. She got caught too and did time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Classmate Charged With Murder of Teen Fo... (Dec '13) Jan 29 Fa-Foxy 8
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Jan 28 Harold 2,892
town of brookhaven snow plowing!! Jan 25 Kingriker 1
News Suffolk County Police Officer Arrested On Fraud... (Jan '06) Dec '15 squatter Joe 102
Smithtown Bull, 2015.. (Aug '15) Dec '15 SparkPlug 2
News St. Jude's Candle Shrine, Mastic Beach, vandali... Dec '15 SquatterJoe hasgo... 4
Property Tax went up by 25% in 2015? Dec '15 Move away today 3
More from around the web