Gay Mecca Fire Island "Devastated" By Sandy, Worst Storm In Nearly 75 Years

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Queerty

Hurricane Sandy has really done a number on the Eastern seaboard, though New York's Fire Island, a historically gay vacation hotspot, suffered a significant amount of damage in what authorities are calling the worst storm to hit the island since 1938.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Person

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hello,Can you say liv in a box?2 towns out of 17 are gay.An does it matter?Its for everyones pleasure.Gothere and you wll see and get the same feeling we all have for the Island
A native

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Who is that stupid to writ about our home that way? Has he even been there. What a maroon!
GEZIM

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

It's nice to see John from the center exploring Cherry Grove on Fire Island in Summer 2012. I guess with the closing of his favorite spot at Plum Beach in Brooklyn after Sandy, he needed to find a new spot to enjoy ! He is also a regular at the beach in the "dunes" off the Midland Beach fishing pier and loves to sun "cruise" around there after dark.He is kinky, fabulous and loves the great outdoors near the ocean in the warmer months !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Suffolk County Discussions

Search the Suffolk County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman drives into Deer Park supermarket; faces ... Jul 5 Vee 1
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Jun 30 B Reasonable 59
suffolk county third precint,bayshore police br... (Jun '07) Jun 29 Streetrunner 125
2 Arrested for 10 Centereach Burglaries (Apr '10) Jun 27 People Should Know 285
James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Jun 16 ChoM 2,853
The Centereach Civic Association & the Greater ... Jun 12 john smith 1
Charlie's Hot Dogs - Brentwood (Dec '07) Jun 10 Dianne 25
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••