James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2894 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

WaitForOfficialP ress

Shirley, NY

#978 May 4, 2012
The Garden Depot douches are probably the ones spreading half the crap on this forum, hiding behind bullshit screen names and bullshit church schemes. Lets wait for a credible news source to acknowledge facts.
Who is looking at you

Woodbury, CT

#979 May 4, 2012
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on too many forums to thnk that that's true.
Give it a try.
Just Stumbled In

Mastic, NY

#980 May 4, 2012
I admit I know nothing about Jim Bisett and I know very little about the murder investigation but I do know a lot about hurt and pain. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for entertaining yourselves with the tragedies in other people's lives. Last I heard this was America! A person is innocent until proven guilty. Leave these poor families alone. Let the police do their jobs. Haven't these family suffered enough without all this conjecture being thrown out all over the internet? Do you even realize the damage you are doing to the Bisset family? Or to the families of the victims? You are causing nothing but pain for all involved. Please stop!
dontcare

United States

#981 May 4, 2012
This is bullshit. Obviously james bissett is not the serial killer, its a bunch of people getting us excited for nothing. I apologize for any inane comments.
Unreal

Riverhead, NY

#982 May 4, 2012
Considering that Atlantis is basically the cornerstone of the downtown Riverhead revitalization project trying to take place, I would hope someone in the SCPD or DA's office would get out in front of this story to either confirm or deny what is going on. Gossip and rumors like this can take a buisness and run it into the ground. This story is EVERYWHERE. I was in a deli this morning and heard it being discussed. It makes no difference to me if he was involved or not. I was not friends with him, nor do I have any opinion on him. But if this is not true the least that can be done is to put it to rest. I'm sure it has reached Yaphank and Happauge and the county offices, so hopefully it will be addressed and everyone can stop speculating. This is either the worst kept secret in history or one of the most vicious rumors ever.
Truly Disappointed

Netcong, NJ

#983 May 4, 2012
Who is looking at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Four Police Officers in four weeks committed suicide. Yes, of course they are/were being looked at.
good
Business friend

United States

#984 May 4, 2012

What a story to write! There must be a better way to speak of Jimmy! I remember a man that stopped everything to rebuild a starter for me at 8:30 pm
to get my machine going the next day. He was already a rich man, why help me! we only did business together but I loved the guy. I did twenty years of business on a hand shake with him it just does not make any sense.
KILLERS INITALS ARE JB

Frisco, TX

#985 May 4, 2012
Fools...you are all fools. How could Jimmy Fish kill S.Gilbert. It's just a coinicidance she drowned in the same killing field as the others tramps?
Coinincedence she was gutted like the others?
The killers initials are JB.... that's the coinicidance but it's not Jim Bissett
Coming soon

Islip, NY

#986 May 4, 2012
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
no cops were ever at Bissett Nursery.. and wont be.
Your in NJ how do you know what takes place here? You dont

Facts

Dec 13, 2011
Newsday announces Gilbert remains likely found. pocket book and cell phone recovered.

Dec 14, 2011
Jim Bissett dies. Reported 12 15 2011

Dec 17, 2011
Gilbert body confirmed
Joe

Islip, NY

#987 May 4, 2012
Stfu all you internet losers you all got too much time on your hands
Hardbody

Miami, FL

#989 May 4, 2012
Coming soon wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts
Dec 13, 2011
Newsday announces Gilbert remains likely found. pocket book and cell phone recovered.
Dec 14, 2011
Dec 17, 2011
Gilbert body confirmed
Wow that seals the deal! A timeline, that's genius.
KILLERS INITALS ARE JB

Frisco, TX

#990 May 4, 2012
Will the real JB killer please stand up please stand up. Is it time to send another wyndanch kid into 7/11 for another cell and gut another tramp?
The last three days the rain is unstoppable
A Friend

Norwalk, CT

#991 May 4, 2012
Coming soon wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts
Dec 13, 2011
Dec 14, 2011
Dec 17, 2011
Gilbert body confirmed
I KNOW FOR A FACT NO COPS WHERE AT BISSETT TODAY! SO FAIL BUDDY TRY AGAIn
Water

Wayne, NJ

#992 May 4, 2012
This is a joke. Nothing worse than lies.
getting tired of this

Rocky Point, NY

#993 May 4, 2012
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW FOR A FACT NO COPS WHERE AT BISSETT TODAY! SO FAIL BUDDY TRY AGAIn
how are youa friend of a dead guy
Hardbody

Miami, FL

#994 May 4, 2012
Hardbody wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that seals the deal! A timeline, that's genius.
How fast would the judge dismiss a case based on the only facts these losers came up with?
JstPerusing

Englishtown, NJ

#995 May 4, 2012
Billy jean wrote:
I just passed the yard in holtsville and it appears like arrow secuirty cars are parked in the front. Something is going down!!
Omg, I love your facetious remarks...very funny. Too bad not everyone shares the same sense of humor...actually it's all more amusing that it went over everyone's head
KILLERS INITALS ARE JB

Frisco, TX

#996 May 4, 2012
KILLERS INITALS ARE JB wrote:
Will the real JB killer please stand up please stand up. Is it time to send another wyndanch kid into 7/11 for another cell and gut another tramp?
The last three days the rain is unstoppable
Perhaps the rain will stop now. Jimmy Bissett is not the killer silly Sally. Have a heart and trap a cat. Now you can leave his family alone. Silly Sally
getting tired of this

Rocky Point, NY

#997 May 4, 2012
QUOTE who="Hardbody"<qu oted text>
Wow that seals the deal! A timeline, that's genius. Q
heres a timeline for you.
tuesday of this week a first heard this bullshit
wednseday i found this blog and thoufht well maybe
thursday i thought well kinda dragging out maybe we will hear something on friday
today friday you people are idiots
leave this poor DEAD guy alone
A Friend

Norwalk, CT

#998 May 4, 2012
getting tired of this wrote:
<quoted text>
how are youa friend of a dead guy

Cause I am . My cell zip was set to a ma zip code. I fixed it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder (Aug '10) 19 hr LindyGrad2001 37
News Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 62
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr '16 Enoch 329
News Donald Trump urged to not speak in Patchogue on... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
News Bay Shore dance teacher accused of raping girl,... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
News Stony Brook East Campus to go smoke-free outdoors (Dec '08) Mar '16 watchingandwaiting 144
More from around the web