James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 Full story: International Business Times 2,864

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Full Story
Long Island

United States

#589 May 3, 2012
Amanda Holtsville is no way near Gilgo. Do you people at least look at a map before you post? Its really hard to believe this rumor with the crazies on here.
DMP

Bay Shore, NY

#590 May 3, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
His childhood home was in holtsville.....across the way from gilgo
Holtsville isn't near Gilgo Beach
gilgoramma

Levittown, NY

#591 May 3, 2012
Who is looking at you wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to get a professional opinion on that.
Relax guy... big brother isnt going to be dragging people into court because they stated a personal opinion of a guy that allegedly killed a bunch of hookers and then offed himself. Either file a lawsuit against "people of the interwebz" or GTFO.
Mack

Newark, NJ

#592 May 3, 2012
LI Suffolk wrote:
<quoted text> David kunzler
Dave kunzler is a very close frien to jb. He would no if anyone would. But if this isn't dk you're in deep shit now fella.
gilgoramma

Levittown, NY

#593 May 3, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
His childhood home was in holtsville.....across the way from gilgo
what the hell??? someone buy this half-assed chick a map please.
Who is looking at you

Waterbury, CT

#594 May 3, 2012
Informed or not wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Texas precedence does not strictly apply in New York. Please dont try to explain the law.
Because of the outcome in the Texas case the floodgates will open in all of the States. Besides being the right thing to do there is much money to be made.
Mack

Newark, NJ

#595 May 3, 2012
Just Wait One Second wrote:
What's your point, Mack? He owned a NURSERY.....and btw, I get poison ivy and I haven't killed ANYONE.....
I know... I'm just saying there's stuff here that can suggest this possibility. Hes not in the yard handling material and he knew what poison ivy looks like to stay away. Just saying. I'm sure there were pics taken of him around that time. It was noticeable. I noticed it.
Normal Person

New Brunswick, NJ

#596 May 3, 2012
Even if Holtsville were "across the way," how is that relevant, when he lived in Mattituck? I grew up in Jackson Heights (Queens) & live in Seaford...that should be just as relevant.
Mack

Newark, NJ

#597 May 3, 2012
gilgoramma wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax guy... big brother isnt going to be dragging people into court because they stated a personal opinion of a guy that allegedly killed a bunch of hookers and then offed himself. Either file a lawsuit against "people of the interwebz" or GTFO.
No dickbag their family will drag your ass in court and then I will have your identity
Bisset Employee

Elmont, NY

#598 May 3, 2012
There may be some truth to all these rumors..note my location...
Who is looking at you

Waterbury, CT

#599 May 3, 2012
gilgoramma wrote:
<quoted text>
Big brother didn't drag anyone into court in Texas.
u should all get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#600 May 3, 2012
A bunch of loser @@s holes !
Geezus

Lindenhurst, NY

#601 May 3, 2012
How about you all take your little bits and pieces of info, and either STFU and GTFO or STFU and GTFO!
Normal Person

New Brunswick, NJ

#602 May 3, 2012
Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... I'm just saying there's stuff here that can suggest this possibility. Hes not in the yard handling material and he knew what poison ivy looks like to stay away. Just saying. I'm sure there were pics taken of him around that time. It was noticeable. I noticed it.
No offense, Mack. But, you sound a bit bazaar. First you're saying how he should be implicated because you remember him having poison ivy, but also told someone to "watch-out" when they mentioned the name David Kunzler.
Mr x

Brooklyn, NY

#603 May 3, 2012
Bisset Employee wrote:
There may be some truth to all these rumors..note my location...
you are a bissett employee but can't spell the business name correctly?
Mr x

Brooklyn, NY

#604 May 3, 2012
The Goodyear blimp has just maneuvered above the home in mattituck. There are paratroopers descending. It kind of looks like the movie Red Dawn. This is freaky!
apparently

White Plains, NY

#605 May 3, 2012
IT is going to be in news.tonight bissets dad got arrsted. Prob not true. Lol
Mr x

Brooklyn, NY

#606 May 3, 2012
Does anyone know if bissett has decent bulk pricing on burlap?
GUESS_WHO

Patchogue, NY

#607 May 3, 2012
Mr x wrote:
<quoted text> you are a bissett employee but can't spell the business name correctly?
I see that you posted from a close location to BISSETT, but learn how to spell it if you work there!
GUESS_WHO

Patchogue, NY

#608 May 3, 2012
Mr x wrote:
Does anyone know if bissett has decent bulk pricing on burlap?
Get a life Mr. X

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black attorney claims West Babylon diner violat... Nov 16 DanSammarco 1
Unused medications can now be disposed of at so... Nov 14 Roberta scully 1
Suffolk Police Sucks (Apr '07) Nov 14 Doug 83
11-Year-Old Hit by Car in Critical Condition (Jul '10) Nov 7 AnonBellportGuy 77
Amityville murder trial defendant sues judge, p... Oct '14 Payroll Fraud 1
suffolk county third precint,bayshore police br... (Jun '07) Sep '14 Streetrunner 127
Peconic Baykeeper Chooses New Baykeeper Sep '14 Wendelin Giebel 1

Suffolk County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE