James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2869 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

The Truth

New York, NY

#506 May 3, 2012
ummmmm Neighbor of JB, you've been exposed. This blog can locate your exact location, u live in putnam valley which is outside of NYC. Mattituck is on the eastern end of Long Island. So do you have a jet that is taking you over his house? liar, liar pants on fire-dweeb get real
OLD TIMER

Stony Brook, NY

#507 May 3, 2012
NOW LISTEN EVERYONE BEFORE ACCUSING MR J. BISSETT OF KILLING THESE PEOPLE WHY DON'T WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE VERDICT IS? WOULD YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ACCUSE YOU OF SOMETHING BEFORE ALL EVIDENCE IS IN ORDER? HIS MOTHER DID COMMIT SUICIDE. SO THAT IS PROOF FROM LIVING IN THE HOOD. IF HE DID DO IT THEN CRUCIFY HIM. NOT THAT IT WOULD MATTER TO HIM HE IS DEAD.
Neighbor of JB

Cutchogue, NY

#508 May 3, 2012
The Truth wrote:
ummmmm Neighbor of JB, you've been exposed. This blog can locate your exact location, u live in putnam valley which is outside of NYC. Mattituck is on the eastern end of Long Island. So do you have a jet that is taking you over his house? liar, liar pants on fire-dweeb get real
It's automatically putting that as my location and won't let me change it. Think what you want. I was born and raised in Mattituck, only place I've ever lived.
Neighbor of JB

Cutchogue, NY

#509 May 3, 2012
Also, The Truth, what do I have to gain or lose by posting something about his home in Mattituck. I'm not even saying anything bad about him. You're the one who is full of shit and everyone else on here seems to think so as well. Who uses 'dweeb' anymore?? How old are you??
Chris Koopman

Massapequa, NY

#510 May 3, 2012
I tried killing myself via a thumb once. I think we should leave JB alone till there is a clear verdict
Who is looking at you

Waterbury, CT

#511 May 3, 2012
If all of the friends and family stopped posting...fueling the fire, the aholes would have nothing to post about. Why don't you understand that?
Joel

Hempstead, NY

#512 May 3, 2012
This is the best entertainment going rite now. Lol please keep it up everybody it's making my day go by so quickly
KLK

Garden City, NY

#513 May 3, 2012
dontcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth and prepare to cry. Too bad for his wife and kids, but this isn't about them, so stfu. What about the family members of those he killed? For that, I have no sympathy left for the killers family. They can use this as an ultimate lesson on how not to be and behave. How does he look like a serial killer? Hard to explain, so ill just say "I calls them like I sees them". This isn't the 1st time a well liked person has been a murderer, so start adjusting to reality. rumors of this magnitude don't start for no reason, and regular people are not questioned in serial murder cases for no reason. Do I know all of the facts. No. No one does, not even you. You and others are telling people to stfu on the accusations, so I in turn will tell you and the others the same. Or maybe you are the killer?
Yep. You got me. I'm the killer.

And to the rest of your tirade: if you go back to my posts, I never once told people to "stfu." All I said is that if you are just regurgitating things you heard secondhand, exercise some discretion, since these rumors (if untrue) have the power to harm his children. Perhaps you are confusing me with other posters on here.

I'm not sure why all your comments are so angry sounding. People might be more inclined to listen to what you say if you didn't sound so unbalanced. For someone not connected to this, you are getting oddly irate.
The Truth

New York, NY

#514 May 3, 2012
Neighbor of JB wrote:
Also, The Truth, what do I have to gain or lose by posting something about his home in Mattituck. I'm not even saying anything bad about him. You're the one who is full of shit and everyone else on here seems to think so as well. Who uses 'dweeb' anymore?? How old are you??
you were probably in cahoots with him, you are hiding bodies by your house and stalking his wife while she goes for a walk, who does that?
Goog

Bayside, NY

#515 May 3, 2012
Hi
Joel

Central Islip, NY

#516 May 3, 2012
I wanna be
The Goat

Massapequa, NY

#517 May 3, 2012
Has anyone seen my sock?
Joel

Central Islip, NY

#518 May 3, 2012
Post 500. Lol
tina

Hauppauge, NY

#519 May 3, 2012
I care about the victims in this case no matter who the killer is and their families..obviousoly jimmy was a complete coward took the easy way out..im sure there are a lot more people with real problems that didnt just think about them selves. Your a man..so man up and deal with them fight for your familys happiness..instead of leaving them with a gapping whole and unanswered questions..theres no question either way that he was selfish trash.
Mike Cassese

Manhasset, NY

#520 May 3, 2012
I gotta go five-O is chasing me.
Who is looking at you

Waterbury, CT

#521 May 3, 2012
Couple smeared online win lawsuit

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...
Just Wait One Second

Hampton Bays, NY

#522 May 3, 2012
No helicopters and if there's any digging happening, it's for the TREE FARM next door. And BTW, the NorthEast Corner of the property is THE FRONT YARD you douche....right there is where the front gate and the entrance to his horse farm meet.....fool.

And if ANYONE HERE knew Jim, you would know his mother committed suicide and SO DID HIS BROTHER...but, that's giving you idiots too much information....
King

Riverhead, NY

#523 May 3, 2012
the killer is home right now laughing at all of this...
Who is looking at you

Waterbury, CT

#525 May 3, 2012
"Topix initially fought a subpoena for the Internet Protocol addresses of the people posting comments about the Leshers, but a judge forced the company to hand over the information, Hassan said."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...
Fish Sandwhich

Massapequa, NY

#526 May 3, 2012
I love boner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swan lake dr east ptchogue recet thefts Jun 23 east patch gossip 1
Four-Year-Old Boy Drowns in Backyard Pool Durin... Jun 16 Carol 1
News SCPD: Abducted 5-year-old Stony Brook boy found... Jun 13 Steve13209 1
Charlie's Hot Dogs - Brentwood (Dec '07) May '15 TheRealstory 26
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing May '15 the Ace of Spades 6
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) May '15 adarwinzagane 92
Judge rules for contractor in lawsuit against f... Apr '15 McCarthy 1
More from around the web