James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Comments
481 - 500 of 2,854 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 15
The Truth

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

ummmmm Neighbor of JB, you've been exposed. This blog can locate your exact location, u live in putnam valley which is outside of NYC. Mattituck is on the eastern end of Long Island. So do you have a jet that is taking you over his house? liar, liar pants on fire-dweeb get real
OLD TIMER

Stony Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

NOW LISTEN EVERYONE BEFORE ACCUSING MR J. BISSETT OF KILLING THESE PEOPLE WHY DON'T WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE VERDICT IS? WOULD YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ACCUSE YOU OF SOMETHING BEFORE ALL EVIDENCE IS IN ORDER? HIS MOTHER DID COMMIT SUICIDE. SO THAT IS PROOF FROM LIVING IN THE HOOD. IF HE DID DO IT THEN CRUCIFY HIM. NOT THAT IT WOULD MATTER TO HIM HE IS DEAD.
Neighbor of JB

Cutchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
ummmmm Neighbor of JB, you've been exposed. This blog can locate your exact location, u live in putnam valley which is outside of NYC. Mattituck is on the eastern end of Long Island. So do you have a jet that is taking you over his house? liar, liar pants on fire-dweeb get real
It's automatically putting that as my location and won't let me change it. Think what you want. I was born and raised in Mattituck, only place I've ever lived.
Neighbor of JB

Cutchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Also, The Truth, what do I have to gain or lose by posting something about his home in Mattituck. I'm not even saying anything bad about him. You're the one who is full of shit and everyone else on here seems to think so as well. Who uses 'dweeb' anymore?? How old are you??
Chris Koopman

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

I tried killing myself via a thumb once. I think we should leave JB alone till there is a clear verdict
Who is looking at you

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

If all of the friends and family stopped posting...fueling the fire, the aholes would have nothing to post about. Why don't you understand that?
Joel

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

This is the best entertainment going rite now. Lol please keep it up everybody it's making my day go by so quickly
KLK

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

dontcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth and prepare to cry. Too bad for his wife and kids, but this isn't about them, so stfu. What about the family members of those he killed? For that, I have no sympathy left for the killers family. They can use this as an ultimate lesson on how not to be and behave. How does he look like a serial killer? Hard to explain, so ill just say "I calls them like I sees them". This isn't the 1st time a well liked person has been a murderer, so start adjusting to reality. rumors of this magnitude don't start for no reason, and regular people are not questioned in serial murder cases for no reason. Do I know all of the facts. No. No one does, not even you. You and others are telling people to stfu on the accusations, so I in turn will tell you and the others the same. Or maybe you are the killer?
Yep. You got me. I'm the killer.

And to the rest of your tirade: if you go back to my posts, I never once told people to "stfu." All I said is that if you are just regurgitating things you heard secondhand, exercise some discretion, since these rumors (if untrue) have the power to harm his children. Perhaps you are confusing me with other posters on here.

I'm not sure why all your comments are so angry sounding. People might be more inclined to listen to what you say if you didn't sound so unbalanced. For someone not connected to this, you are getting oddly irate.
The Truth

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Neighbor of JB wrote:
Also, The Truth, what do I have to gain or lose by posting something about his home in Mattituck. I'm not even saying anything bad about him. You're the one who is full of shit and everyone else on here seems to think so as well. Who uses 'dweeb' anymore?? How old are you??
you were probably in cahoots with him, you are hiding bodies by your house and stalking his wife while she goes for a walk, who does that?
Goog

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Hi
Joel

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I wanna be
The Goat

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Has anyone seen my sock?
Joel

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Post 500. Lol
tina

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

I care about the victims in this case no matter who the killer is and their families..obviousoly jimmy was a complete coward took the easy way out..im sure there are a lot more people with real problems that didnt just think about them selves. Your a man..so man up and deal with them fight for your familys happiness..instead of leaving them with a gapping whole and unanswered questions..theres no question either way that he was selfish trash.
Mike Cassese

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I gotta go five-O is chasing me.
Who is looking at you

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Couple smeared online win lawsuit

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...
Just Wait One Second

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

No helicopters and if there's any digging happening, it's for the TREE FARM next door. And BTW, the NorthEast Corner of the property is THE FRONT YARD you douche....right there is where the front gate and the entrance to his horse farm meet.....fool.

And if ANYONE HERE knew Jim, you would know his mother committed suicide and SO DID HIS BROTHER...but, that's giving you idiots too much information....
King

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

the killer is home right now laughing at all of this...
Who is looking at you

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

"Topix initially fought a subpoena for the Internet Protocol addresses of the people posting comments about the Leshers, but a judge forced the company to hand over the information, Hassan said."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...
Fish Sandwhich

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I love boner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Suffolk County Discussions

Search the Suffolk County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Police Sucks (Apr '07) 7 hr Fa-Foxy 72
suffolk county third precint,bayshore police br... (Jun '07) Jul 19 JimWoods 126
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Jul 19 CarolineZ 61
Homicide Detectives Investigate Drowning of 29-... Jul 14 Mets Fan Forever 1
Mosquito Spraying Scheduled for Fire Island Jul 11 fiddle fiddle 1
Woman drives into Deer Park supermarket; faces ... Jul 5 Vee 1
2 Arrested for 10 Centereach Burglaries (Apr '10) Jun '14 People Should Know 285
•••
•••